The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Batman already preloaded! But I didn't get it on PS4 as planned. I'm ready to dive into it this weekend.

And here comes the abuse of the crowdfunding model. 
laugh.gif

project cars 2 announced

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/announcing-project-cars-2

wiiu version coming never.

COD remasters: 

"If done well, I think [remasters] can be great," Hirshberg says. "You talk about nostalgia, and people have such connection to the games they love from the last cycle. They want to see what it would look like if someone did it right for this cycle. It's always the opportunity cost, meaning we need every body we can get to make the content we're already committed to for our new games. It's always a matter of finding great people to do that work. I would love to play Modern Warfare 1 or the original Black Ops. There's certainly a deep well there. No announcements, but it's something we talk about and think about a lot."
Translation: We already making cake with the new cods, .... a remaster.

Last edited:
If CoD is really all that girl plays, just sell the X1 and get the ps4 and keep it moving. Can probably find a straight trade on Craigslist.

I forgot to preorder batman before I left town for the weekend.

Will I still get the harley quinn bonus content if I just go to target in the morning?

And no I do not want to download it to my ps4. I want a physical copy

Probably not. I think the codes are printed on the receipts for preordered games. Maybe order online with in store pickup?

I'm super excited for Hitman. It sounds like a true successor to the best game in the series, Blood Money, but I'm not thrilled about the distribution method.

Being digital only at launch is a huge bummer.

new PS4 model CUH-1200
shipping end of June in Japan and rest of the world later.

8% less power consumption compared to previous model
10% lighter
HDD cover is same matte finish as the rest of the body

It's still same 500GB HDD and same price ($399 in the US)

CIFqOBNUwAABuCq.jpg:orig

7PUYbeW.jpg

Might cop the white one since my current ps4 hdmi is janky

Destiny Taken King won't be sold separately at launch. Only available by buying Destiny Legendary edition.

Although Taken King by itself shows up in the ps store.
eyes.gif

I'd say wait and see how much content is in it before passing judgement. It might turn out to be worth the $40.

But yet everyone is in love with Batman's $40 season pass? For a single player game?

Mortal Kombat charges people REAL money for the ability to do easy fatalities. More money for what was proved to be skins, not new characters.

ESO charges you a SUBSCRIPTION fee for leveling up faster!

You might not like Destiny, but to those that do, it's a reasonable price, right in line with the Battlefields or COD's. In fact, more content because you get map packs as well as all the single PvE stuff.

Last edited:
Don't forget about a Evolve which has SECOND season pass dropping tomorrow :lol:

I'll wait to pass judgment on the Batman season pass to see what it holds but I hate how much WB charged for it. Rocksteady hasn't let me down yet tho I'm ready to play batman

I don't think the MK thing is as big a deal. It really should be up to players to learn how to do the fatalities. That's what makes them special to me when you can memorize the button combination to do it. The easy fatality coins are something mondo has to buy so I don't see a problem with it.

And I can care leader ESO havent cared for that thing since it first launched so I dont know much of the business practices that go on for it

Last edited:
But yet everyone is in love with Batman's $40 season pass? For a single player game?

Mortal Kombat charges people REAL money for the ability to do easy fatalities. More money for what was proved to be skins, not new characters.

ESO charges you a SUBSCRIPTION fee for leveling up faster!

You might not like Destiny, but to those that do, it's a reasonable price, right in line with the Battlefields or COD's. In fact, more content because you get map packs as well as all the single PvE stuff.

Man I loved destiny but $80 for dlc with more to come is OD for me. I've looked into getting em multiple times but I would rather buy a new game for that price

I wasn't aware of those other rip offs though. Never played those games

Back
Top Bottom