The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If I was younger I would like those games but I can't put in work like that anymore. I gotta get my quick 20 minutes in and bounce.

^ That sucks. If it ever gets like that, I'll just stop gaming. I usually don't bother with the game if I can't play for a few hours.

Have you played The Order? It'll be perfect for you :nerd:

So we are getting DC soon for PS+, i'm guessing it will be one of the free games for June.

^ That sucks. If it ever gets like that, I'll just stop gaming. I usually don't bother with the game if I can't play for a few hours.

He'll beat the game and have like 5 minutes to spare.

So we are getting DC soon for PS+, i'm guessing it will be one of the free games for June.
I read that it's coming this month. I doubt it tho. Supposedly it's been revamped and will include a lot more than the original PS+ version. I do believe this, no way they release the bare minimum after that delay.

You won't stop gaming. You just won't try to copp/play EVERYTHING

Last edited:
^Nice steelbook, did you get the special edition and are you maining PS4 or just checking it out?

I just got a Standard Edition (only edition available here across all platforms). The Steelbook was included with only PS4 and PC versions of the game -which they will throw in with a copy of the game while supplies last.

Initially just checking out the game for now, until they support more wheels. Last thing I heard is Fanatec and SMS are working on supporting their wheels the PS4. So, I'm looking forward to that. :smile: My main system is still the PC, because of all the gear I use for the game, and because I've already spent roughly 300 hours in-game over the past few years. :lol: I don't mind popping on PS4 for some casual online multiplayer, though.

@zk1MPLS
  Our standard (and only) edition came with 7 DLC cars!   What did you guys get?

I got 8 DLC Cars with my copy (basically what you get if you did pre-order the limited edition of the game): The Limited Edition Car Pack (5 vehicles) and the Modified Car Pack (3 vehicles).
17440396338_85c922d412_c.jpg

You also get the W Motors Lykan Hypersport as Free Car DLC #1. :smile:

Last edited:
I read that it's coming this month. I doubt it tho. Supposedly it's been revamped and will include a lot more than the original PS+ version. I do believe this, no way they release the bare minimum after that delay.
If they added more content to the PS+ version, it'd become the retail version.

im in the same boat. i have no time for games except on weekends now. and i still cant remember who said it in here a while back but, now i dont cop games until i know im going to play them now. backlogs are stupid. it means u bought something u didn't have time for at as high a price as you could find it. makes perfect sense.

ill cop the destiny expansion on day 1. definitely batman on day 1. but i dont see any other day/month 1's in the foreseeable future for me. no reason to pay $60 for a game i play for 20 minutes a week. ill just wait till that price flops. pick up the order for $15 or wait till it hits redbox for $3 lol. same thing for bloodborne. etc etc

idk man, most of the games I play are 40+ JRPGS. Gaming for less than a few hours is unheard of for me. I'm in the Army so getting only a few (4-5) hours of sleep doesn't bother me as much as some people. Last few weeks I've been up till midnight playing.

I just started over on Final Fantasy X-2 two days ago and already logged 14 hours :lol:

idk man, most of the games I play are 40+ JRPGS. Gaming for less than a few hours is unheard of for me. I'm in the Army so getting only a few (4-5) hours of sleep doesn't bother me as much as some people. Last few weeks I've been up till midnight playing.

I just started over on Final Fantasy X-2 two days ago and already logged 14 hours :lol:

I wish I was like you. After work and gym, there's hardly anytime for a long session so Netflix and Youtube has been winning the battle recently. Have to do most of my gaming on weekends.

I would love it if I could survive on 4 to 5 hours of sleep but especially after legs day at the gym. 8 hours is needed :lol:

JRPG's are my favourite genre but I play them the least :smh:

These ‪#‎Lamborghini‬ Icons are coming to ‪#‎DRIVECLUB‬ on May 26!
There's also a new Game Update coming next week. Read on for the full details...
Details of Game Update 1.15:
» New Driver Levels: You can now reach Level 55 and each new level has a reward.
» New menu images to show off some of the best ‪#‎PS4share‬ pictures created by DRIVECLUB players.
» A new option to toggle the entire On-Screen Display on and off while you race, without pausing.
» Statistics have been added for all cars from Expansion Packs and free downloads.
» Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.

Update 1.15 Add-ons will be available for download from PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Store on May 26 (Europe, America, Japan) & May 27 (Asia):
» Adds support for the DS Survolt, coming to PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Store as a free download.
» Adds support for the Lamborghini Icons Expansion Pack (coming to PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Store May 26-27).
» The Lamborghini Icons Car Pack includes: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Reventón, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 Super Veloce and Lamborghini Diablo Super Veloce.
» The Lamborghini Icons Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
» Earn every star in the Lamborghini Icons Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
» Adds support for the Torque Tour Pack which includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
» Earn every star in the Torque Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
» Adds support for 2 new livery packs and each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

Important developments to be aware of (coming after 1.15):
» More server upgrades: Enhancing connectivity for all players and making the required changes to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DRIVECLUB companion app.
» Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server improvements.
» New Driver levels: More will be added each month with new rewards for every level.
» Big improvements to challenges: To make them easier to use and to improve server performance further.
» New Accolades: For Japan & new manufacturers.
» More Cars & Tours: The Season Pass runs to July and we have more popular cars and manufacturers coming to DRIVECLUB!
» More Game Updates: With improvements based on your feedback! Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.

Last edited:

im in the same boat. i have no time for games except on weekends now. and i still cant remember who said it in here a while back but, now i dont cop games until i know im going to play them now. backlogs are stupid. it means u bought something u didn't have time for at as high a price as you could find it. makes perfect sense.

Sounds like you better start playing short ***, casual Nintendo games my dude.

View media item 1533548
Nintendo News Thread

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom