The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Loving type-0 so far.

I've put in 7 hours at the moment and only just reached chapter 3.

Did you guys focus on a set of characters or level everyone up evenly?
I used ranged fighters most of the time. Trey and Cater were most effective for me. I used Machina for close quarters. I'd recommend using other characters too, it'll definitely make things easier.

I never played GoW: Ascension so I'd cop for the PS4 but I'm not sure about that $40 price tag.

I used ranged fighters most of the time. Trey and Cater were most effective for me. I used Machina for close quarters. I'd recommend using other characters too, it'll definitely make things easier.

Yea I try and keep my party varied, but it's looking like I need at least a backup reserve.

So many trophies were popping throughout my play through as well :lol:

Last edited:
Yea its not a typical FF for trophies... fairly simple so far.

You need to level the majority of your guys for sure.... the missions get pretty difficult as it goes on.

Im on chapter 4 now I think. I may be under-leveled. Time to grind. 
glasses.gif

Yeah this game is fairly simple for trophies. You can get them all in one playthrough if you know what you're looking for. i had to do a second playthrough up until chapter 6 for one trophy that I missed. My character levels carried over so I was pretty much running through everything.

Yea, the save points in the missions are brutal.

Almost got stuck on one of those mid mission save points cuz most of my party had died.

I'm playing on officer but i can see myself dropping down to cadet at one point.

Yea, the save points in the missions are brutal.

Almost got stuck on one of those mid mission save points cuz most of my party had died.

I'm playing on officer but i can see myself dropping down to cadet at one point.
I thought I would have to but I just abandoned the mission and started grinding. There some things you can miss if you play in cadet.

Ascension was garbage. They better remaster the first two instead.
It's probably not worth the resources to remaster the first two. I'm sure it was a lot easier to remaster PS3 games. I never played Ascension so I'lol check it out for the right price.

It's probably not worth the resources to remaster the first two. I'm sure it was a lot easier to remaster PS3 games. I never played Ascension so I'lol check it out for the right price.
I now zip about game design, but if they remastered gow1/2 for ps3 aren't they now ps3 games?

Lil-B-Meditating-1416685376.gif

Last edited:
Anyways...

Where can I cop a ps4 at the best possible price? Obviously I'm looking for under retail. Perhaps this coming black friday i shall do it. By then, hopefully the exclusives I wanna play now are dirt cheap as well.

It rly doesn't matter when you want it there's gonna be a deal somewhere for it. Black Friday is an occasion where every store has to hook up a deal, but if you regularly check on slickdeals, Amazon and ebay you'll find a deal just as good or better than a Black Friday deal.

gow 1/2 may never be re-remastered.

“No plans for others in the franchise to bring over,” said Kaufman.

Kaufman understands that the market feels oversaturated with remasters:

Last edited:
Finally defeated the Shadow of Mador!!!!!!

Now I can purchase a new game...

When is the B1 G1 sale?

So I got it early and my first impressions so far have been very positive, I have almost no complaints what so ever. Being that I've only gotten up to the first boss, I'm gonna go ahead and say, don't believe the naysayers. This game is hard, harder than I expected it to be. It has around the same gameplay as the Souls titles, but that said, adds new gameplay elements into the mix. The art style/direction is amazing, and the game runs at a solid 1080p/30f consistently. One thing that I wish would change were the load times, but it's not a game killer. From Software has delivered on their title, and it is definitely worth the $60. I recommend picking this up. I'll keep updating as I play more. It's a 41 gb install, just letting you guys know. Edit: load times will be fixed in the next update

I'm really looking forward to Until Dawn. I think that list is about 50/50 for me.

I spent the weekend stuck on XenoVerse. I didn't realize how addicting it could be. Me and brother ended up passing on Hardline just because we are loving Xenoverse. I can't wait for Tuesday. Bloodborne :smokin

GOW3 >>>>>TLOU and its not even close

Played TLOU on PS3. Might be the most overrated game I have ever played in my 27.5 years of life man. Wasnt worth the $60 at all

Back
Top Bottom