The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me dropping the eastbay bot for free was a test. It went just as I expected it would. I challenge any single one of you to show me a bot that is out and free and will let you set your size from the extension options.

I purposefully made the riddles incredibly easy, and even put the first hint in my original riddle post to make it easier for people with ZERO computer knowledge. I made a 14 year old solve it before I posted it. When he figured out 'hexadecimal' he looked at me crazy. It still took him less than 20 minutes.

Major props to ROBINHOOD, and DaB0T, your womanly behavior just proves to me that this generation of sneakerheads are spoiled, and will never appreciate hard work and effort. You couldn't even post from your real accounts. I frown at your cowardice. You were both too scared of the thread knowing who you were that you had to hide. That is truly pathetic.

To the people that solved the riddle: Good job! Thanks for trying, and for playing fair.

My links are dead. Trust other links at your own risk. No more freebies.
missed the original post.. but decoded it anyway for the fun of it, good work none the less.. I hope someone who needed it got use from it before it was ruined..

True definition of TROLLS!!  dont let that stop you from contributing to the forums, and the sneaker community.. 

i know you guys knew this but i'm going to say it anyways. i tried going legit on NDC and FAIL face first! my brother clicked on the picture instead of the link. i went through size selector and add to cart so fast but still fail... manually works on the green glow but with the fear i got my hope up too high. welp, back to plan A.

Sad thing is Eastbay and co aren't fighting the bot battle so method's script will probably be more important than anything run on Nike.com.
No ban
Seems like more inventory
No need for link sniffer or anything since the link is posted a day early

i know you guys knew this but i'm going to say it anyways. i tried going legit on NDC and FAIL face first! my brother clicked on the picture instead of the link. i went through size selector and add to cart so fast but still fail... manually works on the green glow but with the fear i got my hope up too high. welp, back to plan A.
I used a sniffer and an add-to-cart for both III and IV....

only got the IV in cart...

now tryin to dodge meg....

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a simple link grabber and add to cart bot and got a sz12 in the 3s in my cart. Saw the price and dropped them. Not sure if i made a good or bad choice :lol:

I used a simple link grabber and add to cart bot and got a sz12 in the 3s in my cart. Saw the price and dropped them. Not sure if i made a good or bad choice
laugh.gif
good choice....

IV and V only....

I used a simple link grabber and add to cart bot and got a sz12 in the 3s in my cart. Saw the price and dropped them. Not sure if i made a good or bad choice :lol:
good choice....

IV and V only....
I heard the 3s were harder to get on NDC i got mine instantly. Honestly the whole pack was trash to me and those prices. I didnt even plan on waking up for it, but i was up and like eh ill try i guess

My link grabber is awful haha I received a text message then a minute later my link grabber finally opened it up.

Last edited:
For link grabbers I think the best option is to have a program in the language of your choice hooked with twitter streaming api stuff......

For link grabbers I think the best option is to have a program in the language of your choice hooked with twitter streaming api stuff......
Streaming API sometimes has a lag. I use two. One uses streaming API, the other uses the user_timeline endpoint. The latter has a rate limit, so it doesn't start until right at 8:00 AM Eastern, but it usually gets the link just a little bit faster than the straming api.

Streaming API sometimes has a lag. I use two. One uses streaming API, the other uses the user_timeline endpoint. The latter has a rate limit, so it doesn't start until right at 8:00 AM Eastern, but it usually gets the link just a little bit faster than the straming api.
Thanks now I have something to google before the next release haha

man ive never been so confused. I love all the info in this thread but I havent understood at least half of it. Im goin to try to fix my blocked ndc bot w/all the info posted in here. I jus hope I can figure it out. Also I got a bot for ftl,fnl,etc but havent tried to load it yet. Its jus a add to cart once I click my sz. Do u even think its worth my time messing w/? Honest answers here.Dont reply unless u have sum good to say. Not jus for my sake either

I dunno, the 3s are rarer than the 4s resale wise, but for looks, I think the 4s are nicer.

man ive never been so confused. I love all the info in this thread but I havent understood at least half of it. Im goin to try to fix my blocked ndc bot w/all the info posted in here. I jus hope I can figure it out. Also I got a bot for ftl,fnl,etc but havent tried to load it yet. Its jus a add to cart once I click my sz. Do u even think its worth my time messing w/? Honest answers here.Dont reply unless u have sum good to say. Not jus for my sake either
it'll be worth your time with any bot. the ftl bot is useful cause you don't have to sit there and click add to cart for 3hrs. but even with that it's no guarantee, it'll just save your mouse from the massive clicking you're going to be doing.

nice ive now updated my bot and got the twitter grabber. Tried it out and it works great. I cant wait for the next release I want. Next to mess around w/the eastbay,ftl bot. until the system is fair I have no option. I wish it wasnt this way.

Sad thing is Eastbay and co aren't fighting the bot battle so method's script will probably be more important than anything run on Nike.com.
No ban
Seems like more inventory
No need for link sniffer or anything since the link is posted a day early
I did not know that footlocker, champs, eastbay, and footaction are all the same company. I think they pull from the same general stock as well........

I did not know that footlocker, champs, eastbay, and footaction are all the same company. I think they pull from the same general stock as well........
Yep, when one size sells out, it's sold out at all 4 companies.

I just plan in filing a lawsuit against Eastbay once the arthritis develops in my clicking finger. :lol:

I heard the 3s were harder to get on NDC i got mine instantly. Honestly the whole pack was trash to me and those prices. I didnt even plan on waking up for it, but i was up and like eh ill try i guess

I said the same thing to myself. Wasn't really gunning for any of them but I wanted to test out this release. With all the hype surrounding this pack I wanted to see how easy or hard it would be to get both. It really did seem easier than everyone is saying. Got both pairs off NDC and also a pair of IV's off eastbay. Only reason for the second pair of IV's was for trade bait. I'm still looking for the bred IV's in my size.

Last edited:

What is api? How can I make my twitter grabber quicker? By streaming api or this user time endpoint thing??? Confused again. Gonna have to google this 1...any helpful info would b nice

What is api? How can I make my twitter grabber quicker? By streaming api or this user time endpoint thing??? Confused again. Gonna have to google this 1...any helpful info would b nice
Everything you need to know can be found in the Twitter API Documentation, or on StackOverflow.

It helps to break your problem up in to steps, rationalize what your end goal is, then start making your way to it.

https://dev.twitter.com/docs/api/1.1

https://dev.twitter.com/docs/streaming-apis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom