||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

so who's going to the LA show on 5/6
nerd.gif

Where at?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

so he's signed to atlantic on the low?
i read that too... who knows tho
According to industry insiders, Pittsburgh’s Wiz Khalifa has been signed to Atlantic Records for close to a month now. (You may have noticed Kush and Orange Juice, the title of his most recent mixtape, trending on Twitter and Google.) Asked about the signing, Khalifa said, “Whatever people want it to be, that’s what it is. I didn’t say yes, I didn’t say no.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

does anybody know who else is gonna be performing at pomona glasshouse?
I've heard Fashawn will be at all Cali shows.

Anyone been to a show since the tour just started back up?
nerd.gif
 I think he has only done a few so far, but I'm curious to hear what he is performing now that "Kush x OJ" has dropped...

Pomona show was insane. Changing venues, crowd booing Logic and Fashawn, fight breaking out during Fashawn's set, but it was all worth it when Young Khalifa did his thing.

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Pomona show was insane. Changing venues, crowd booing Logic and Fashawn, fight breaking out during Fashawn's set, but it was all worth it when Young Khalifa did his thing.

why did they change from Glasshouse to Fox? ticket sales? Fox is much bigger than Glasshouse...

and i'll be damned if the crowd booes Fash at my show...

and Cinco...still rollin through for my show right? trying to work out all of the lists...

man pomona show was nutz.... i had never heard any of fash's music.. but he was rippin... idiots were booing him though... i dont evem smoke but i def caught contact lol ... it was a good show tho good energy... didnt even know people were up on wiz like that... hes about to blow soon... 

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Originally Posted by filipin0y

does anybody know who else is gonna be performing at pomona glasshouse?
I've heard Fashawn will be at all Cali shows.

Anyone been to a show since the tour just started back up?
nerd.gif
 I think he has only done a few so far, but I'm curious to hear what he is performing now that "Kush x OJ" has dropped...
[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]Wish I woulda save the concert review ..[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]I think what I read was he did "In The Cut", "The Kid Frankie", "Never Been" & "Up" [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]Don't quote me though. Gonna try to find the piece.[/color]

@pj... they had waaaaayyy tooo many people for the glasshouse man... when i pulled up at about 6:10p... the will call and the main line were wrapped around the buildings in separate directions... fire marshall came through n shut it down...

Yea the Pomona show was crazyyy. A lot more people than I expected. Logic was weak
sick.gif
And they were definitely boo'ing Fashawn
tired.gif
. I was right next to the kid that started the boo'ing
smh.gif
. Wish Wiz would've did more cuts from "How Fly" though. But yea. As someone else already said, He definitely going to blow up soon and word is the LA show tonight is sold out. But yea definitely a good show. He has crazy stage presence 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4585418916_8b11bdafde.jpg

DAAAAMN THE SHOW WAS CRAAAZY!

had over a thousand people lined up at the glass house.. and i mind you, the glasshouse is TINY. my homie was friends with logic and he got the memo that it was moving to the fox theater but no one knew. so i left to the theater to get in line before anyone else did. and after that happend, i just look and see a thousand kids running from one side of the block to get infront of the fox theater! it was insane. people were booing fashawn and logic and wanted wiz. i was getting pissed cuz he didnt come out till 12am. but it was still dope with his cabin fever opening! then when he played car service and the thrill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the whole place was hotboxed like a ++$$+@#*%**+!
i remember when i showed up to the january 1st 2010 show at the glasshouse there only about 50 people waiting in line. and now 4 months later at the same exact place there were over a thousand people! wiz is blowing uP!!!!!!

O and for those that wanted to know what songs he did from "Kush & Orange Juice"...

The Kid Frankie
Up
Never Been
The Statement
Still Blazin'
In The Cut

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Yea the Pomona show was crazyyy. A lot more people than I expected. Logic was weak
sick.gif
And they were definitely boo'ing Fashawn
tired.gif
. I was right next to the kid that started the boo'ing
smh.gif
. Wish Wiz would've did more cuts from "How Fly" though. But yea. As someone else already said, He definitely going to blow up soon and word is the LA show tonight is sold out. But yea definitely a good show. He has crazy stage presence 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I felt bad for Fashawn. He was a victim of the situation...I dunno about you, but me and my crew waited in line for almost 3 hours trying to get in.

And then on top of that yall _'s wanna give Fashawn a 37 song set???? Yeah, dudes was pissed.

That fight that broke out was hella funny tho...

Back
Top Bottom