||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I doubt the POTC3 for now, we can only hope for that near the end of the year. I can't trust wiki ever since I saw Grow Season 2 on that list and I was mad hype
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
But Wiz was going to release Grow Season 2 but didn't cuz he said bow wow took the name when he named his tape G2 he said bow wow knew what he was doing too

"As for your team, you _ in the stands you just looking
Im a pro to these rookies and the plan is still paper over... %+%!+"

I don't know about any of ya'll but I need a rap DVD on these dudes. Im talking Raw Report, Smack, whoever still does it. PLEASE!!!

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

I doubt the POTC3 for now, we can only hope for that near the end of the year. I can't trust wiki ever since I saw Grow Season 2 on that list and I was mad hype
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
But Wiz was going to release Grow Season 2 but didn't cuz he said bow wow took the name when he named his tape G2 he said bow wow knew what he was doing too
I aint know about this but none of that makes sense. G2 is different from GS2. Should Los be mad cuz he got mixtapes named G5, G5.2, etc.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

link?

I'm super hyped to hear what Kush x OJ tracks Wiz is performing once the second leg of this tour begins. Counting down to 5/11. I'm thinking of going to the 5/9 show in Santa Cruz also...

Originally Posted by AG 47

smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

link?

He said it on Ustream

Wiz Khalifa: [Laughs.] Oh man, there be a lot of crazyones. Somebody said “Taylor Gang or head butt a knife

Wiz Khalifa: I don’t smoke any blunts. I used to smoke blunts, but when you smoke the quality of weed that we smoke, you want to taste all that weed. You don’t want the blunt to get in the way. Plus blunts are real bad for you. They make your body ache, you be coughing up brown $!$!. I need my voice. I don’t want to have blunt damage.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Wiz Khalifa: I don’t smoke any blunts. I used to smoke blunts, but when you smoke the quality of weed that we smoke, you want to taste all that weed. You don’t want the blunt to get in the way. Plus blunts are real bad for you. They make your body ache, you be coughing up brown $!$!. I need my voice. I don’t want to have blunt damage.

pimp.gif
Truth. Smokin swishers used to have my back hurtin and my throat sore as hell [||]. Made the switch to papers & never looked back

Back
Top Bottom