||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

made that pic the wallpaper on my laptop
grin.gif

Bonus: Top 25 Most Played on my iTunes
pimp.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

O and for those that wanted to know what songs he did from "Kush & Orange Juice"...

The Kid Frankie
Up
Never Been
The Statement
Still Blazin'
In The Cut

Good lookin homie,
eek.gif
those are my favorites off the tape too.. and add We're Done too
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

yo...i dont really listen to dude, i used to bump a couple songs off his one mixtape...flight school...but down in houston dude is getting real popular...all i see is wayne, drake and wiz khalifa qoutes on facebook.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

I'm PUMPED for the show in San Francisco tomorrow. #NT roll call?
nerd.gif

im there...went to the show in santa cruz last night....my boy is one the photographers for this guy so i just been tagging along tryna network....what time you out there?

Been in a sleeper on young khalifa. Wide a wake now! havent heard all mixtapes in there entirety but some of my favorite songs so far are:
Material
Visions
The Statement
Supply
Shame
Hello Kitty
Pittsburgh Sound
Mesmorized
Good Dank
Car Service
Name on a Cloud
Rolling Up
The Life

All very
pimp.gif
will definitely keep checking for dude

Originally Posted by iLLest

My homegirl just asked me to go with her tomorrow in SF for $16. I have 2 essays to do and Drake on Wednesday. WHAT DO I DO! lol.

iLLest!

Skip Drake. His live shows are wack

Originally Posted by illniche22

Originally Posted by Just In Time

I'm PUMPED for the show in San Francisco tomorrow. #NT roll call?
nerd.gif

im there...went to the show in santa cruz last night....my boy is one the photographers for this guy so i just been tagging along tryna network....what time you out there?
Show starts at 9. Doors open at 8. And it's sold out. I'm hoping to get there before 8...not sure how early though. What's good with that back stage 
pimp.gif
 before, during or after the show?
nerd.gif

I have to admit I was hating and never gave Wiz a real listen, but after hearing that kush and orange juice tape I am officially a fan.

Back
Top Bottom