||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Damn I cant stop listening to this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only song I really dont like is The Statement.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

eek.gif
Y'all might want to check Kev's page @ChevyWoods. He went off on GEDtrell.

Exactly.
Idk why Trell starting #+##.

Tyga knows not to beef with anybody, wiz and tyga cool they was just ustreamin a couple months ago with each other..
tyga and wiz are NOT cool.

i'm not sure what happened though.
I mean the market for young, super tatted up, 150 lb. rappers pretty much consists of them 2. How CAN they be cool? They're in competition with each other.

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That being said, I'd listen to Wiz over Tyga...Wiz is just much more laid back. Tyga acts like he has something to prove...i.e. not having a lane.
You must not be listening lately...Tyga has found his lane.
And I dont see why they'd be competing, they are two different rappers who look the same.

A collab would be dope honestly.
As for them beefing that also doesnt make sense, Trell doesnt like dude, but who the +*#+ is Trell anyway?

Originally Posted by DR813

I just finished listening to that kush and OJ mixtape. man That mixtape is dope
pimp.gif
. I could listen to that whole mixtape all day. My favorite joint on there is Still blazin'
pimp.gif
. I love that song.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Damn I cant stop listening to this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only song I really dont like is The Statement.

Basically took the words out of my mouth.

Tape is
pimp.gif

I'll give it a 7.

im not a frequent listener w/ Wiz (i like his old song's ink my whole body & talk 2 me was decent)but this mixtape has some replayable tracks...i liked about 9 of them.........this def better than burn after reading that was bad.......imo

We're Done is my favorite by far (just wish it was longer)
reminds me of The Thrill which is probably my favorite Wiz song

Dog I was crazy +$$#%@$ blitzted driving home tonight and this %+#* GOOOOESSS FORREAL!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got damn that "Pedal To The Medal" is stupid crazy hard bro. You could be stupid blunted and crazy grind on a ho at like the same time and %+#*

This %+#* dope as !%+$

just heard some "unreleased" Wiz on the LALeakers Ustream

Is it REALLY unreleased?

"if ya talkin bout that I can getcha what ya want" was all I could get from it. Too many intentional drops, but that $$%% was fire

Info?

Finally got my hands on some Dro and gave this the proper spin.

This is the smoker's So Far Gone.

Very clear and concise tape. Constructed like an album. Every song flows perfect into the next.

Back
Top Bottom