||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

That Slim Skit is too smooth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Was Just Listening To "Never Been" Burnin This Tang' Haze Tryin To Figure Out Where That Sample Came From....... Song Is HOT
pimp.gif

"I Aint Trippin', Never Slip Or Slackin' On My Pimpin'.... Drop Them Nerds You Wit, Come Smoke A Joint Wit He Who's Winnin'"
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

yea this beat is serious
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This @!+$ goes hard. and I'm halfway through the tape!

...Wiz is on his way to stardom...he is up next.

Still Blazin'.................... WOW

"Marijuana Minutes..... So The Time Slow..... On A Kush Clock, So It's Always Time To Smoke.......Say I Look High...... I Say "I'm High Bro""
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mad he strong-armed the MF Doom beat.

...Sample my !$*, somebody should be arrested for this.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

eek.gif
Y'all might want to check Kev's page @ChevyWoods. He went off on GEDtrell.

roll.gif

aside from that at least Tyga checked for the tape and said he thought it was dope. whoever that GEDtrell dude is, is mad at Wiz. Who knows why...

I give the tape a 7.5-8/10... I've listened to it
pimp.gif
and everything. I'm really diggin it aside from a few tracks... but it's been on repeat all day
laugh.gif

Only reason i dont rate it higher is cuz i dont feel like it has any straight up bangers like Flight School did. Nothin on the level of "Material", "Sky High", "Shame" or none of that

Hopefully Cabin Fever is full of bangers... cuz the title track damn sure is.

eek.gif

Exactly.
Idk why Trell starting #+##.

Tyga knows not to beef with anybody, wiz and tyga cool they was just ustreamin a couple months ago with each other..

Originally Posted by toast1985

Mad he strong-armed the MF Doom beat.

...Sample my !$*, somebody should be arrested for this.
Doom did do something with that sample but it aint the same thing. Almost like he slowed down certain parts and extended the intro and outro
pimp.gif

How come I can't get the songs to play on my ipod, but they play perfectly fine on my Itunes? What gives? Can anyone help? Thanks

Originally Posted by rocman23

i think im the only person that listens to him and Curren$y and doesn't smoke
roll.gif
i thought i was the only one bruh. well i guess theres 2 of us. im like craig...."i drink."

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

roll.gif
i thought i was the only one bruh. well i guess theres 3 of us. im like craig...."i drink."
but after listening to his tapes i wanna smoke...

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

eek.gif

roll.gif

aside from that at least Tyga checked for the tape and said he thought it was dope. whoever that GEDtrell dude is, is mad at Wiz. Who knows why...
yeah he just said he likes wiz's music and thats he talented...but hates him as a person, and that tyga doesnt hate him.
$+@?

he must be salty over something..

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

pimp.gif
and everything. I'm really diggin it aside from a few tracks... but it's been on repeat all day
laugh.gif

Only reason i dont rate it higher is cuz i dont feel like it has any straight up bangers like Flight School did. Nothin on the level of "Material", "Sky High", "Shame" or none of that

Completely agree. I like Burn After Rolling better too.

roll.gif
i thought i was the only one bruh. well i guess theres 2 of us. im like craig...."i drink."
Me three...
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
Not alone my brothas, I don't smoke at all but I love this tape. Being inebriated and liking an album isn't a fair assessment, I need to be 100% aware. And this mixtape is FIRE.

Never even listened to one song of his before I downloaded this mixtape. After all the Twitter hype I thought it wasn't gonna be any good but boy was I wrong. He's like a Cudi/Wale hybrid with harder beats. Subject matter gets a bit repetitive but that's to be expected.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Completely agree. I like Burn After Rolling better too.
Doggy, this #$+!@ all over B.A.R. But I just can't stop playing this tape man
smh.gif

pimp.gif
 IN THE CUT IN THE CUT ROLLIN DOOBIES UP
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I have friends that swear by Wiz so I figured id give it a shot. I'm not a music connoisseur or anything, but is it me, or does the guy just constantly talk about smoking?

I mean, that just seems a bit repetitive in these songs and its annoying to me.

I think theres a legitimate chance that in 5 years, this guy isnt even around.

Back
Top Bottom