The Official The-Dream "Love King" Album Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

BlackSheep08 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Dream is my favorite RnB artist. I used to listen to Donell Jones, Jon B., Ginuine, but it really slacked off, so glad Dream is carrying the torch. imo of course.

dream is not even in the same league as the cats you listed. They aren't killing the charts but they are all better than dream. I'm glad this is his last album. He's always been corny to me and while his singles are hot I can't stand him.
The Dream fell off hard, the first album (Love Me All Summer Hate Me All Winter) was pretty dope but that second album was a blatant R. Kelly bite and horrified me to the point of not even looking forward to his next album. And mytmouse76 is right with __> The Dream.

smile.gif

roll.gif

That "February Love" is smooth, isn't yet, Tim?
smile.gif

I don't take to kindly to my name being crossed out like that, I find it rude and disrespectful. If you have a problem with my opinion you should find another way of expressing yourself. I listen to enough music to know when someone sounds like they bit someone. He even has a song dedicated to R. Kelly. And to the fan boy cheering you on, you aren't needed in this situation.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son genuinely caught feelings because Tim striked out his name.
roll.gif

man he shuda put out F.I.L.A. as the first single....album version without TI is still bangin

BlackSheep08 wrote:
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

BlackSheep08 wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Dream is my favorite RnB artist. I used to listen to Donell Jones, Jon B., Ginuine, but it really slacked off, so glad Dream is carrying the torch. imo of course.

dream is not even in the same league as the cats you listed. They aren't killing the charts but they are all better than dream. I'm glad this is his last album. He's always been corny to me and while his singles are hot I can't stand him.
The Dream fell off hard, the first album (Love Me All Summer Hate Me All Winter) was pretty dope but that second album was a blatant R. Kelly bite and horrified me to the point of not even looking forward to his next album. And mytmouse76 is right with __> The Dream.

smile.gif

roll.gif

That "February Love" is smooth, isn't yet, Tim?
smile.gif

I don't take to kindly to my name being crossed out like that, I find it rude and disrespectful. If you have a problem with my opinion you should find another way of expressing yourself. I listen to enough music to know when someone sounds like they bit someone. He even has a song dedicated to R. Kelly. And to the fan boy cheering you on, you aren't needed in this situation.

February Love King
smile.gif

markey_mark_wtf.gif

This *$***%@+*%!$* $!*@% Dream
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He's too good
sick.gif

Track 6-11 might be the best music I heard all year
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

R&B _'s is not even in son league, my _ can't even sing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ I was shocked at how fast his recording process is.

Word, son got that Hov ability when it comes to crafting his joints.

Back
Top Bottom