The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Man, I have an eerie feeling this will wind up being a historic 5-setter w/ Federer on the short end of the stick.. again. :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah they need to close the damn roof when they know the rain is coming now until after it starts. It's 2015 the forecast is pretty damn accurate these days.

First time in a while I don't know who I'm rooting for.

These are both 2 of my favorites.

I think I'm rooting for Fed to win one more, Djokovic will still win plenty more in his career.

Either way good match so far
Let's go!

Funny that you said that cause I been thinking the same thing since the March started. Joka is my man and so is Fed and I'd like to see Fed get this one for some reason. But then I want Joka to defend his title.

Too many shots into the net by Fed :smh:
So many unforced errors by him.
And his service game chose a wrong time to cool off...

Congrats to Novak.
Good final :pimp:

Every tournament I want to win:
1. Murray
2. Anyone but Djokovic

Bugger

Can't put my figure on why I dislike him . Don't get me wrong I respect his game but I just can't force myself to like him.
Very enjoyable Wimbledon all the same

Do you guys think Djoko's reign in the past few years is similar to Fed's back in the early 2000s?

Congrats to Nole on GS #9.

Fed looks devastated...
frown.gif

Every tournament I want to win:
1. Murray
2. Anyone but Djokovic

Bugger

Can't put my figure on why I dislike him . Don't get me wrong I respect his game but I just can't force myself to like him.
Very enjoyable Wimbledon all the same

I was the same way back in 2007-2008 because he had some ridiculous antics. He's definitely matured as a person and his game is great.

Congrats to Djoko.

Back
Top Bottom