The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

To this day, I'm still surprised Djoki still rockin that UNIQLO deal..I would have thought by now Nike would have done something about it...

I'd love to go to a major one day, whether its WImbledon or the US Open. Just out of curiosity, how much money should be spent to get decent seats? And for the overall trip?

Seeing the likes of Federer and Serena as well at their ages, playing at the highest level with such quality in their game is incredible...

Federer in full flight right now. Andy's only hope is that Roger's level play dips and he maintains his high level. Highly doubtful that will happen at this point, but he's played two good sets and that should be encouraging.

Federer's performance today was insane. Can't believe this dude is 34 and still playing at this level. Final should be epic. Federer's serve is looking as good as ever but if anyone can test him, it'll be Djoker.

Whether Fed wins or loses on Sunday it is clear he is still is head and shoulders above 99% of tennis players in this world even at age 34.

I only caught bits of the match, but that was just too good.  Murray could have played a bit better (a few too many errors), but don't think it would have changed the outcome.  

Ridiculous serving.  

Nole will have his hands full on Sunday! 

Back
Top Bottom