The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

She's dropping F-bombs left and right. She's already got the code violation. She'll get fined after the event if she keeps it up.

Last edited:
Congrats to Serena

Dat racket drop :pimp: :lol:

Safarova put up a great fight but once Serena got her focus/composure back, game over

Serena Williams is 33 years old and still kicking tail. I know we throw that GOAT term around here a lot, but damn if it doesn't apply to her.

Congrats to Serena on number 20! Didn't think she'd win another French Open so soon, yet I'm not at all surprised she's holding the trophy after the great start to the season.

I would really hate sitting there after I just lost.

I wonder if people who get the runner up trophy even put it in a display case or just put it away somewhere. Might be different for Safarova since that was her first Grand Slam singles final. It must've meant so much to get there after 11 years in tour.

Last edited:
Congrats to Serena Williams!

Some of you might be to young to remember the cartoon back in the 90s with Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson, and Wayne Gretzky but if they were to bring that cartoon back I could see Serena as a member of that team lol!

To me she's up there if not #1 as the best female athlete of all-time and she's still in her prime. :smokin

I'll never forget the 2012 French Open when she lost to Ginny and EVERYONE wrote her off including most on this forum. Said she was done; this was it etc.

3 years later...:smokin

I'm not a Serena fan by any means, but credit where credit is due... what an accomplishment. 

Bravo.

2015+French+Open+Day+Fourteen+G3n51jEvWbnx.jpg

Lucie+Safarova+2015+French+Open+Day+Fourteen+jx_vDl7kOafx.jpg

Lucie+Safarova+2015+French+Open+Day+Fourteen+F4BwqpANlYex.jpg

Back
Top Bottom