THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

stop posting pics of the royals, damn i need me a pair
frown.gif
size 11 ds anyone for cheap
tongue.gif

haha good luck, i bought my ds sz 11 for 400 shipped gonna rock the sh*t outta em when i get over to japan in may

Shrerlock, def safe to say u got the foam game on LOCK!!!!!

Didnt see a few other posite kicks tho, like ultraposites......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

DS pair $400+

VNDS Pair (looks to only be worn 2-3 times) $300+

Just cop em if you have the $$...prices will only go up or they'll be harder to find. Also if you spend $400+ on a pair of foams you can rock the !@%$ outta em and dont have to worry about them looking beat like Js.
+ like 100-150$ for the german customs
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

come on already!! nuthuggers and posites?!
I could have put on my seven jeans but didnt wanna walk around looking like everybody and they mother, the way your wearing those foams are sodisrespectful! BAGGY JEANS!
sick.gif

roll.gif
YO PENNY TOLD ME WHEN HE SEE'S YOU IN PERSON HE'S GOING TO SMACKYOU FOR WEARING HIS SNEAKERS LIKE THAT!!!!!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

come on already!! nuthuggers and posites?!
I could have put on my seven jeans but didnt wanna walk around looking like everybody and they mother, the way your wearing those foams are so disrespectful! BAGGY JEANS!
sick.gif

roll.gif
YO PENNY TOLD ME WHEN HE SEE'S YOU IN PERSON HE'S GOING TO SMACK YOU FOR WEARING HIS SNEAKERS LIKE THAT!!!!!

lol properlive chill! chill! yah know Mayhemgatz we would wear our jeans like that too, but one day wewoke up and decided we wanted a better job than mixing concrete.

basically they put the size of pants on the pants for a specific reason, wear your size please, make your momma proud.

hmmm im not sure if i should cop

the royals now for 400+. Or wait until the foam hype

dies down, because other colors are still affordable.

^Too bad those releasing got scrapped this year. I would have probably copped one pair just as like a go to the store shoe

Hmmm...I see nothing wrong with jfoams pants. They look like a normal fit to me. I guess it's all subjective but I think can't stand baggy jeans. Hatethem "painted-on" lookin pants as well.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

ahhh i want some of those so bad and MJsaver thats a good price on the royals there price wont go down, most the others (other than eggplants) will prolly godown but the royals will only go up as time goes on

Originally Posted by MJsaver

hmmm im not sure if i should cop

the royals now for 400+. Or wait until the foam hype

dies down, because other colors are still affordable.

either hype or no hype it will be the same high price, specially on royal blue the price on that shoes will stay 400+ or way more cause original first colorwayand the time that retro release the royal blue is very limited not a lot of people have that shoes and like the other guy here said the more hard to find themore money on that shoes.

^lol i remember i cut the "fish eye" hologram whatever the hells off the circles of my black/blue FP3's after about a year of abuse, they lookedjust like that underneath
pimp.gif

I'm not sure, but I heard clogposites were possibly droppin in the '09... I would love a pair for sum slippers. Indestructible + comfy-#$# slips =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got sz9-10 blue penny foams for sale, hit me... I NEED another pair, so PM me, in bmore, needs to be shipped, paypal equipped....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

e03e_1.JPG

straight fire!!! they're on that auction site....
i'm not fond of the 3's but those are
pimp.gif
......now ifthey could just put that colorway onto a FP1....
nerd.gif

im debating on wether or not i should cop a pair of pro dr. dooms for 212 shipped

Im not a huge fan of FP3s, those would look better with the Holograms on the side.

Back
Top Bottom