THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Miguel - After the "24" I'm gonna be on a man-hunt for the Armys. So nice.

SneakerPimp - potent collection.....dope.

In regards to the Foam Lites. Guys, make it a point to get them. Doesn't have to be now but definitely while the price is low.

dope posite heelntoe

sdub....those pearls are crazy, i don't know why people don't like the yellowed sole....i think it gives it a vintage look that is much appreciated.

^^thanks bro...

they're a little less yellowed than in the pic, but I fully agree. To be honest I don't think Pearls would look right with an ice sole. I may be wrong,let's see how the HOHs turn out.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1
pimp.gif

Ultraposites... Fell in love with this shoe back in 5th grade
smokin.gif

Sz 12 anyone
nerd.gif

^^i believe the Ultra Posites pictured above are a size 12. I also believe he's selling them.

Check the link in his sig.

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:

In regards to the Foam Lites. Guys, make it a point to get them. Doesn't have to be now but definitely while the price is low.
hmm i was on the fence

but im taking that advice esp on the Yi's.

^^nice...you can probably sell that one pair and get like 2-3 pairs maybe more depending on what you're looking for
laugh.gif

"What would you do..
if the vicious enemy suddenly started comin at you..
armed to the teeth, and ready to kill you?"

- Big L - The Enemy

Yup it's made of the same foamposite stuff the shoes were made of.

Just like every size of the Ultras had their own individual mold so did this little tiny replica.

They only released as really limited mini samples in japan and weren't ever sold at retail anywhere.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Yup it's made of the same foamposite stuff the shoes were made of.

Just like every size of the Ultras had their own individual mold so did this little tiny replica.

They only released as really limited mini samples in japan and weren't ever sold at retail anywhere.
damn man. lol i remember seeing it next to a quarter on Kicksology(i think) like 4 years ago.
that thing is a jewel! lol

Back
Top Bottom