THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nice pickup on the royals, i hope u wear them for the "pretty penny" it cost you to get them
grin.gif

better believe they will be worn, for as much as i spent on em, they will see the day of light, but prolly not till i get to japan haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by K23J

SO i finally was able to pick up my holy grails, i spent a pretty "penny" on em but im glad to finally own a pair of these (btw sherlock you killed it with that post)

HAHAHAH THAT HAD ME ROLLING!
roll.gif

and congrats on the pick up. worth every penny. We all know that these arent going to retro again any time soon.... so enjoy them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sherlock, Those Fantaposite
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to add my pair that came in Tuesday, next week I will have the black and red and army's!!!!!!!

i copped 2 pair of eggplants today.. sz 8.5 and 9 for 440. I need the half centz.. where can i cop for retail ??? Help me out guys.. thanks. by the way 3 pairsof purple foams left at my spot.. two pair sz 9.5's and one sz 12.

^the only "eggplants" i know. nice FP's. wore my silvers to work today, lol. (i work in a warehouse), ill prolly switch into the eggs later tho.until all this hype for the purple foams dies down around here. then ill break out my DS pair
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom