THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

ok guys all the grey market talk in the jordan section has got me paranoid about my dark army foamposite purchase recently. When I compare them to my copper foams(bought at footaction by myself) i noitice a few miniscule differences. One, the pull tabs on the armies are considerably smaller than on the coppers. They are very short. Also, the box is a slightly darker tone of beige and just a tiny bit smaller. Also, the leathery part feels different on my coppers than the armies(that might be because he put some sort of repellent on these or something. Am i worrying for no reason, or are these legitimate concerns? Let me know if pics are needed, ill post them later if necessary.

^^^keep em stock with the black.

Alp, what leather parts are you talking about? The nubuck? Box size on foams vary, I'm pretty sure the armies box is small. Barely fits the shoes. Also, I don't think the "grey market" was really around back then. For foams anyway. You shouldn't worry.

Just got home from work and these were at my door shipped from the bay, some yellowing but not bad for pewters i thought

^^^keep em stock with the black.

Alp, what leather parts are you talking about? The nubuck? Box size on foams vary, I'm pretty sure the armies box is small. Barely fits the shoes. Also, I don't think the "grey market" was really around back then. For foams anyway. You shouldn't worry.
ok thanks man, sometimes i get a little crazy with the whole making sure my items are authentic thing.

i want a pair of white/black duncans i had a pair about 2 years ago and sold em, ds pair just went on ebay for like 430ish smh

Wondering if you guys could do a legit check on these for me. http://bit.ly/17HH4wd

Everything looks good except that carbon fiber to me.. Maybe I'm trippin but something about it just looks off.

In any case it's more curiosity then a deal maker/breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom