THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

you gotta love those cactus
No doubt 
nthat.gif

alp - Congrats on the grail man! I've only seen 2 pair of armies in my size, both were beat pretty good, and were still WAY up there in price. One day I'll have them though

Congrats on the pick-up. Nothin like finally grabbing a grail.

No doubt :nthat:

alp - Congrats on the grail man! I've only seen 2 pair of armies in my size, both were beat pretty good, and were still WAY up there in price. One day I'll have them though
thanks a lot guys, still excited I got em, gonna rock em as soon as possible. They are used, but look pretty new.

CoOrdinate, what size are you? I'll let you know if I see any armies in your size.

^Also, I paid 520, which I think was fair considering how few pairs are out there and the sz which I wear.

Last edited:
CoOrdinate, what size are you? I'll let you know if I see any armies in your size.
looking for coughdrops, electrig greens, anthracites, armies, HOH limes, carolinas, and dooms

pretty much all the impossible pairs to find deals on except the first 2  

^Also, I paid 520, which I think was fair considering how few pairs are out there and the sz which I wear.
those the ones from ebay?

looking for coughdrops, electrig greens, anthracites, armies, HOH limes, carolinas, and dooms

pretty much all the impossible pairs to find deals on except the first 2  

Bip Roberts got a pair of the all black joints up, they size 12 though, price and condition pretty decent imo.

Last edited:
Nice pick up Alp.

Be feen to cop a pair of paranormans but don't really feel like dropping 2k on some foams. Gonna try to gas wifey to cop for fathers days lol

Ha. I hit up my dude Co even before I listed them. Out of his size range though.

Thanks for passing on the info though.
nerd.gif
this, thanks for first dibs BIP... but now you know my size range. even if those were an 11.5 i think id grab them, cause i just dont see them in my size.

there is a pair of DS 10.5 Carolina foams for sale right now though, too bad there gonna go for 450+ SMDH

Nice pick up Alp.

Be feen to cop a pair of paranormans but don't really feel like dropping 2k on some foams. Gonna try to gas wifey to cop for fathers days lol
thanks bro been waitin a while for these. And as for the paranormans at least wait until your birthday lol. 2 g's for a father's day gift would be very nice. I can only imagine what u got her for mothers day

thanks bro been waitin a while for these. And as for the paranormans at least wait until your birthday lol. 2 g's for a father's day gift would be very nice. I can only imagine what u got her for mothers day

Lol I know. She got a Cartier love bracelet (killed my pocket but she wanted it for a while). So there shouldn't be too much of a headache to get me these. Hopefully

Gotta be outside till 4 for this Highway To Health event at the seaport. So decided to rock these on this nasty NYC day.

Nice interview and collection a few pages back.

I think I'm up to 60 pairs of posites alone but would trade half to to get a pair volts in a 13

Those, blk/gum bottom pros, sc ones, paranormans and another pair of silver pro samples are all I need then ill quit. Already Got 2 armies, charcoal fp1, 3 galaxy and 2 carbon fp1. Those volts are like unicorns lol

Last edited:
Los... You needa come off a pair of those galaxies for a good price :lol:

I loved those before the hype, hated em after, right back to loving em. I wish no one liked em :\

damn u got both hoh flightposites! thats crazy nice. some guy put a DS pair on ebay in our sz recently, wanted over a grand smh. If u ever wanna let go of them lmk lol

Nice interview and collection a few pages back.

I think I'm up to 60 pairs of posites alone but would trade half to to get a pair volts in a 13

Those, blk/gum bottom pros, sc ones, paranormans and another pair of silver pro samples are all I need then ill quit. Already Got 2 armies, charcoal fp1, 3 galaxy and 2 carbon fp1. Those volts are like unicorns lol
Your OGs are nice. When the voltages came out at Footaction, I remember literally passing them up at the Eastridge mall. Hope you find yours, I'm looking for a pair too.

Last edited:
i remember when the dooms and carolinas came out, i tried on the carolinas.... never gave a second look at the dooms. man how your taste changes like food with age

Back
Top Bottom