THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Normally the prices go up the bigger the size... Hmmm...
I got $100 with your name on it. 
nerd.gif

Do these and/or newer foams run a lil bit shorter than older foams? My only other pair that I rock are an 07 pair size 9. Got these the same size and I know foams mold to your foot so I have no issues there, but my toes are borderline cramped and the shoe isn't getting any longer... Just asking for future references for online/resell purchases.

thats a tough choice man, i really really really like my pines! but eggplants are sick to man

all up to you though, pines are a little easier to come by right now, so id lean toward the eggs

So I ended up giving in and copping the 09 eggplants and the pines. When it came to having a purple foam I wasn't sure if I wanted these or the suns. I've never seen the suns in person but after having these in hand I'm not even 2nd guessing myself.

I know this is old news but the way the purple sheens in the light.... No words...

suns look really nice in person, sorry to say but they are a completely different sneaker than the eggplants. Got a nice little surprise(hopefully) coming in a few days for the posite fam. quick question though, how do you guys clean used kicks(the inside of the shoe) ? Do you use soap or something else? This is very important because I don't want to use anything which will cause my kicks to age faster.

Yea I figured the suns would look great in person. Honestly it just came down to 2 things: quality and color.

After going through wears through the different foam years (07, 11, 12) I've noticed a steady decline in quality. They've gotten more inconsistent and less comfortable each year. I love my stealths but the left shoe is a little smaller and the soles are noticeably uneven, I'm talking teetering when put on a flat surface. From what I've seen it seems like 09 was the last of a dying breed.

As far as color, I'm a little older (27), and even though the metallic purple looks good I would feel weird wearing them. No disrespect to whoever has em, kinda like how I couldn't see myself in any of the "what the..." kicks

Last edited:
u have a good point, quality wise 09 eggplants are good, and that decline is true. It is what it is. But theres no reason why a new(kinda new) shoe like the zoom rookie should feel like payless kicks. Its inexcusable that a shoe which retails at the 200 mark should be that uncomfortable. I understand im not buying Louis kicks but goddamn those kicks have no cushioning whatsoever.

Dark Armies are one of the best foams to date... Excellent pick up man!

Damn, and in a 13 :wow: :wow: you must've put in some work to find those.

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Dark Armies are one of the best foams to date... Excellent pick up man!

Damn, and in a 13 :wow: :wow: you must've put in some work to find those.
definitely did man, thanks. These have been THOSE sneakers to me, more valuable to me than a yeezy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom