THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

naw, I dont think so...IMO the new pearls are a different shoe, but '02s and before>Champagnes (even though I like both). A sz 7 is probably very hard to come by in older foams....you made out decent.....and I doubt the Champagnes will sell out completely anytime soon so you should be able to find your size if you look hard enough.

Shaun, Ty, Baron, Sprig.....good $#!t fellas 
smokin.gif

I'd be happy with that price for the 02's dude, they going for a lot more these days. rock 'em into the ground now.

i've got some stuff coming as soon as i get back on my feet again
devil.gif

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Very nice CarbonFiber FP1's Baron! I'll get mines finished up sooner or later...  

Edit: As requested... No, they arent mine but I did JUST miss out on them too lol
smh.gif

i dont think these were the ones i remember seeing, the pair i was referring to was almost a maroonish color and it faded to like a charcoal, very noticeable fade also. but those are interesting as well, please check your pm...
Oh ok. I know what joints you're talking about, but i cant seem to find the pic... PM replied to...

^Sorry to disappoint, but there's nothing Foamposite about those. Can't remember the real name of them, but I always called those, the PodPosite and the Solo Flight Ain'tPosites.

those are the playerposites

never was a fan of those or the ultraposites, just seemed like Nike tried too hard with 'em
ohwell.gif

got some pickups waiting for me at work, won't be able to post 'em till i get off disability
frown.gif

Serious question...I am thinking about coppin the pearls that just dropped, how is the quality comparable to jordan retros? I am more of a jordan dude put the pearls caught my eye this year.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Serious question...I am thinking about coppin the pearls that just dropped, how is the quality comparable to jordan retros? I am more of a jordan dude put the pearls caught my eye this year.

The quality is not even fair to compair. Foams don't crease, no stains, they're stainproof, rain proof, bulletproof. Jordans, especially the last few years are only good for a few wears. Foams can last you 10years more or less. A little pricey,but its a great investment. You're thinking about buying a pair? Do it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

The quality is not even fair to compair. Foams don't crease, no stains, they're stainproof, rain proof, bulletproof. Jordans, especially the last few years are only good for a few wears. Foams can last you 10years more or less. A little pricey,but its a great investment. You're thinking about buying a pair? Do it.

^^^those charcoals are
sick.gif
in a good way....Nike needs to bring back some of those, and IMO un-cough drops>cough drops even though I'd love either pair.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

WHO BOUGHT THE RED PRO'S FROM THE B/S AREA?!?!?!?!  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

someone please helllllp

dude that copped them posted in the thread
indifferent.gif

regardless, i hit up the seller 1st but he/she raised the price from 75 to 100 on me after the thirsty dude offered more than the listing price
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

WHO BOUGHT THE RED PRO'S FROM THE B/S AREA?!?!?!?!  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

someone please helllllp

dude that copped them posted in the thread
indifferent.gif

regardless, i hit up the seller 1st but he/she raised the price from 75 to 100 on me after the thirsty dude offered more than the listing price
eyes.gif
aghhhh
I would have paid more than what she probably sold them for, I can NOT find those in my size anywhere 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom