THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

Damn.. Raptors FP1s

I don't know if he made up that nickname because the zipper area looks purple in my picture. It's just my bad camera phone that takes pictures like that. I remember posting my collection of One's and Pro's earlier and all the laces looked purple in the pictures, but I've never swapped them. They're all the original black laces. They just ended up looking purple in my camera phone pictures.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

smh at raptors

TY are those the donars for carbons?

Yea they are, hopefully I'll find the time to get these done soon. I got a busy month ahead of me...

damn ty i figure u would get a fresher sole than those for some carbons
30t6p3b.gif

Has anyone of you guys actually done a sole swap on FP's before? I didnt know it could be done. If so would you post a picture? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by bigj505

damn ty i figure u would get a fresher sole than those for some carbons
30t6p3b.gif

Lol I know, but these are the only decent OG's I could find that didnt cost $200+. Retros won't fit correctly, right? Plus, I plan on wearing them once in a while so these soles are coo...

^^ lol i feel you, you snagged them for a good price anyways from the buy/sell right?

but trust me you will be wearing them a lot

i didnt think i would wear mine often, but i wear them at least once a week

i plan on purchasing some foams and half cents soon, so i just wanted to ask what the sizing is like? I fit comfortably in a ten with Jordans. I'm actually really an 8.5 or 9 but my feet are so wide that it's uncomfortable to wear my true size of a fraction more of it, that's why i wear a 10.

If im comfortable with a ten should i stick to 10 with the 1/2 cents and foamposite ones or should i go .5 size up? i read on here before that some people prefer their foams .5 size up.

TIA!!!

Foams are either true to size or .5 up, i stay true to size. 1/2 cents i went .5 down and they fit great. If you like your sneakers snug then stay true to size on foams and .5 down in 1/2 cents...if you like a little room, go .5 up in foams and stay true to size in 1/2 cents....then again,everyone's foot is different,try to get a pair to try-on before you purchase.

^^agreed...but insteaf of true size I'd go with what you're comfortable with in Js. So 10-10.5 in Foams, 10-9.5 in 1/2s.

THANK YOU! Since I'm not done collecting J's I'll most probably start with the foams next year, when those supposed Royal Foams come out. I'll be sure to post. Thanks again!

Just wanted to share my humble little collection of foams 1, foam pro and 1/2 cent.
Consist of: Cranberry 1/2, all black 1/2, royal 1/2, green spark 1/2, eggplant 1/2. 

2010 pearl foam pro, all black foam pro, royal foam pro, silver foam pro, dr.doom

royal foam 1, 2010 eggplant, 2009 eggplant, cough drop, catcus, black/red, all black, copper

Always looking for more.  Size 12. 

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Eddo - niiiice....even nicer that they are all size 12's 
devil.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif

coppers to the doctor today....
I think there are two pairs that are size 11.5, catcus and dr.doom.  Those are somewhat snugged for me, but dang these shoes are so hard to come by in sizes 12 or larger so i had to bite when the chances came up.  Now if i can get my hands on some HOH exclusives, i would love my collection that much more.  I love these so much so, that i am almost willing to give up any j's i have for them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Realest

Will someone please tell me

How red are the cranberry's? pictures online are soo deceiving

They are pretty red, really bright.  But its definitely different from say the red on red foam pros.

Eddo, there's nothing humble about your collection of foams. Very nice man. MAYHEM, good to see you standing on your own 2 feet buddy. Maybe you can get your 2step on in time for your bday.

Nice collection eddo. I might have to post mine when I get around to it. Really haven't added anything more so got rid of a few. Wats good Jus see you left the crutches and old ladies in the park this time. Lol

Back
Top Bottom