THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

What's up fellas? man you guys have some amazing collections I hope to one day be up to par with you guys.
My love for Posite's started with the Gold Flightposites wich I sold smh but I will own again one day, I just wanted
to share my humble collection let me know what you think.
31886_126941710668020_100000565753149_224068_7952374_n.jpg

Originally Posted by liljp361

haha I sure do hope they release the blue penny foam ones again so that resellers can die !!!!

Im hearing that they are going to release in early 2011

Originally Posted by liljp361

haha I sure do hope they release the blue penny foam ones again so that resellers can die !!!!

Im hearing that they are going to release in early 2011

Very nice CarbonFiber FP1's Baron! I'll get mines finished up sooner or later...  

Edit: As requested... No, they arent mine but I did JUST miss out on them too lol
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Very nice CarbonFiber FP1's Baron! I'll get mines finished up sooner or later...  

Edit: As requested... No, they arent mine but I did JUST miss out on them too lol
smh.gif

i dont think these were the ones i remember seeing, the pair i was referring to was almost a maroonish color and it faded to like a charcoal, very noticeable fade also. but those are interesting as well, please check your pm...

lol man i had the bid at 70 and offered 110 to end it early... i was only bidder but who knows what the price couldve went to

lol man i had the bid at 70 and offered 110 to end it early... i was only bidder but who knows what the price couldve went to

with all the new pearl hype, you might have been able to scoop for cheaper?

either way thats a good deal for '02s. I wouldnt be disappointed...

yeah its crazy i wanted a size 6.5 seen em on east bay/fl and shouldve copped then but by time money rolled around it all sold out crazy... hoping for a restock... but man idk about that price for the 02's feel like i got played a lil

Back
Top Bottom