The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

I thought it was a very good movie...did exactly what a xmas movie should do....humble you and make you care a little more

doesnt Will Smith always has that face like he is looking at the sun, has a headache, and has to take a dump at the same time

i was skeptical about seeing this one.. I never been a fan of Will Smith movies. Only one I liked was Pursuit Of Happiness .. I guess ill wait till this comesout on cable

I thought the movie was good..it didn't really blow you away in a sense..i thought rosario played a great role..made you feel her pain..this is one ofwill's best..i would of liked to also see the reasonin behind the whole pickin the people he did..

Made my girl cry also by the way..

8/10 rating..can't wait to pick up on dvd..

i love will smith and i can say this movie was good really great... the last few minutes of the movie.

the movie was so into trying to show a very important message that it totally forgot to keep you entertained throughout the whole thing. The first half wassooo draggyy I wanted to actually sleep. It started off with not letting you know anything at all and was so serious. From beginning to end that you were likeare they ever going to exaplain anything. Not until the end was it very good. So i would say a movie you watch once. i would have compared this to crash sincethey were both movies with different types of meanings, but the way it was shown and how they all interweaved at the end same thing. Crash was better imo.

can someone PM me a good website to the spoilers? or explain to me why he chose the people he did and what did he want Dan to do for him ( the promise )???????

Thanks

Originally Posted by jordan723

doesnt Will Smith always has that face like he is looking at the sun, has a headache, and has to take a dump at the same time

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

me and my friends said the same thing...we hate that face

GSDOUBLEU wrote:
can someone PM me a good website to the spoilers? or explain to me why he chose the people he did and what did he want Dan to do for him ( the promise )???????

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]well 7 people died in the car crash and he felt like it was his fault so he choose 7diffrent good hearted people that needed transplants/ help in some way. (the latin family he gave his house too).......... And the promise was that Dan madesure the body parts goes to the people that Will picced after he commits that.[/color]

^ DAMELLOYE cover that or you gon ruin the movie for everyone

but anyway the movie was good... i liked it...message was powerful

This movie was really good... at first i couldnt get into it because they never explained anything but Will Smith
played a great role and in the end it all came together!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Thanks
He chose:
Emily: because she was a good person.
Ezra: When Will calls Ezra at his work and yells at him, he keeps his calm and it shows that he deserves to see theworld.
Old white hockey coach: "This is a sanctuary"
Holly: Wasnt really explained...she was given her liver before Will died.
Little kid: Probably because the kid reminded Will of himself when he was young and saw a bright future ahead of him.
Brother: It's his brother..
Latin Family: Wanted to save them from the abusive boyfriend.

As for Dan..the promise was to make sure Will's body parts were given to these 7 people. I'm guessing that donorsare not allowed to specify who their parts are given to, and that is why Dan was stressing out; because he was in a position to manipulate who the parts weregiven to. (coupled with the fact that he knew his BFF was going to commit suicide)

Movie seemed fine to me, but the critics hated it for one reason or the other. The blind guy's eyes looked really weird at the end of the movie

Great movie. Peepd it yesterday. Probably one of my new favorite dramas. Rosario played a great part. Its funny cuz Will kept putting on that painful confusedface all throughout. I aint gonna lie tho, the ending kinda gave me one of those rare emotional moments..Highly recommend this movie.

great movie. i was lost like the first half. but all in all great movie.

....it taught me to no longer text and drive. and i feel really ignorant but i didn't know you could do an eye transplant like that...and give someone theability to see. and the opening was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom