The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

IMHO. The movie was pretty boring; it received a 28% off RT. I liked the concept and theme of the movie, but execution just wasn't there. Story dragged onfor quite too long before the big revelation. Will and Rosario put up good performances though.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

The movie was really good, I don't mind watching it again. If you haven't seen it and are debating if you should
I say go see the movie.

This movie was
pimp.gif

It was very confusing at first, but it was worth it at the end. I cried at the end. One of the only movies I ever cried in, everyone was laughing at me but Ididn't care it was really sad and depressing yet inspirational.

Watched this movie a couple days ago. IMO this movie was awesome. It had a great plot and it also builds some suspense bc you never really know whats happeninguntil the end. Its pretty easy to guess what he plans on doing though. It was just an all around good story. Kind of sad but sometimes I really like depressingmovies. To those who watched it did you think it would be weird as hell when Rosario and Woody were staring at each other? Kinda gave me the heebee jeebees(sp?)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

how is everyone saying this was a great performance by will? fool barely had any lines. all he said was "ok" and "yes" followed by lots of squinting.

i emphatically disagree with both these claims

good movie

dragged at times but still enjoyed it alot

will gotta stop with these movies he'd been doing recently and get back to the action movies

If you're the type that doesn't want to think or leaving the theater with your mind wondering, don't watch this movie.

Some people on here just want explosions and shallow/meaningless movies so ya'll should go watch James Bond or something.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

If you're the type that doesn't want to think or leaving the theater with your mind wondering, don't watch this movie.

Some people on here just want explosions and shallow/meaningless movies so ya'll should go watch James Bond or something.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Pretty much, only people confused by this are cats who failedthe Regents exam a few times. I ain't even into dramas and thought this was a good movie.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Rosario Dawson
I'll lick her butt
indifferent.gif
hole
laugh.gif

On the real, I enjoyed this movie.
It was a bit confusing in the beginning, but everything unravelled at the end.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

What killed it for my was the lackadaisical middle parts.. It's always good to see Rosario Dawson but those scenes just took up way too much of the movie.. That last quarter of the film though was pretty good and saved the movie for me..

Good movie but it's like the first 1:30 hours are a waste. Loved the last 40mins.

The movie from the beginning was soooo boring and meaningless... but the near the end it gets real good though.

Majority of the movie was pointless and boring + EXCELLENT ENDING = Above Average movie

Originally Posted by kash55

Good movie but it's like the first 1:30 hours are a waste. Loved the last 40mins.
Co-sign, some scenes from the first hour were intense like when Will was so harsh on the blind guy, i was like
frown.gif
tired.gif

Like most have said there were several boring parts in the middle but the ending was unbelievable to me.

I give the movie a solid B.

Back
Top Bottom