The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

Saw this last night... I am not sure what his white friend "Dan" had to do... but overall I got what was going on. I realized what was going to godown towards the middle of the film.. but it was really great. Rosario was excellent.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

great movie. i was lost like the first half. but all in all great movie.

....it taught me to no longer text and drive. and i feel really ignorant but i didn't know you could do an eye transplant like that...and give someone the ability to see. and the opening was crazy.

Thats the thing that got me. I had no clue you can do that with/to someones eyes.

after seeing it i was like texting and driving ftl not everyone has that kind of skill. it was a cool movie but what i really want now is a tank like thatwith a jellyfish
pimp.gif

r.dawson (even borderline death)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

funny..this guy just wrote on my facebook wall.." glad i didn't see 7 pounds with you, i wouldn't of wanted to cry in front of you.."

o yeah...what was with dan...what part did he have in it?
Highlight below for spoiler.

dan was his lawyer... made sure that the heart went to emily, eyes went to ezra.

Originally Posted by doyung9

dan was his lawyer... made sure that the heart went to emily, eyes went to ezra.

yeah but wasnt there something wrong with dan too? cuz member what they were talking about on the golf course...

Originally Posted by doyung9

yeah but wasnt there something wrong with dan too? cuz member what they were talking about on the golf course...
highlight once again

I don't remember the exact conversation, so forgive me if I'm wrong... I just think Dan's problem was hewasn't comfortable about letting his best friend kill himself. Also, on wikipedia (which is pretty accurate in the rest of their synopsis) it alludes tothat he donated Dan blood at one point.

Yes Man has gotten better reviews than this movie. Like most Will Smith movies, a definite pass.

Excellent movie, i got teary eye a bit like a punk !!##+
laugh.gif
but i thoughtthis was one of Will's best work,dont think id ever be able to live with myself knowin i killed 7 people including my wife cause of my careless driving butDude can easily get an Oscar for this
the media did over hype it but i thought it lived up to the hype and Rosario Dawson is beautiful (even without make-up and near death) bout to watch thisagain...
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this movie was good but gran torino was better, I saw them both back to back

on a side note............ WHY Clint Eastwood sound like Batman?

I though it was a good movie... the woody eyes scene was pretty creepy!
laugh.gif

The movie was really good, I don't mind watching it again. If you haven't seen it and are debating if you should
I say go see the movie.

I really enjoyed this movie as well as most of Mr.Smith's movies I shed a tear at the end the ending was sad
frown.gif
and beautiful at the same time
pimp.gif

Great performance by Will...great movie... i cant believe Will has yet to win an oscar, this one should at least be nominated. smh @ the academy

how is everyone saying this was a great performance by will? fool barely had any lines. all he said was "ok" and "yes" followed by lots ofsquinting.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Great performance by Will...great movie... i cant believe Will has yet to win an oscar, this one should at least be nominated. smh @ the academy

if he didnt get one for The Pursuit of Happyness hes not going to get one for this...

Back
Top Bottom