THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by daprescription

I know a lot of you don't like him, but I really feel bad for the situation the Warriors put CJ Watson in. A legit team/franchise really wanted him. They were willing to overpay for him. Why was he so important for the Warriors?

And I don't hate Morrow, he's a great shooter, other then that, he sucks. But you are right, a minimum salary isn't bad at all.
He's the quiet storm!
I don't recall, did he re-sign here? If so, then how can you feel sorry for the guy? He didn't have to ink his name to the deal to be here. If not, then yeah, he's another casualty.
He was a restricted free agent and the front office decided to keep him.

Didnt CJ take a 1yr deal so he could be a UFA next season?

Warriors were gonna match Orlando's offer, I think.

Originally Posted by 650

StephenCurry30:
Im Missing my old teammates

frown.gif
Poor guy.
Terrible.

From what I've seen so far it seems like Monta has something against him for whatever reason. The only dude it seems like he has any chemistry with isMorrow...and he'd probably click with AR but Nellie won't play him.

Monta Ellis, Jackson, and Maggettee haven't been an ideal support system for a young rook like Curry.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Didnt CJ take a 1yr deal so he could be a UFA next season?

Warriors were gonna match Orlando's offer, I think.
He was a restricted FA. He's going to be restricted again next year again.

We need to get rid of Jackson, Maggette, and even Monta. Did anyone see Monta's interview after the game? Horrible, and you can tell that he wants out. Heobviously has something against Curry and Randolph.

I used to like Monta a lot, but now I wouldn't mind if he left. He is not a leader or a good example for our younger guys.

I say keep AR, Curry, Morrow, and Turiaf and go from there.

Stephen Jackson on Omri Casspi: "Don't ask me no questions about him. Ask me questions about somebody who's going to be a factor in thisleague."

roll.gif

AR doesn't look like he belongs on the court, IMO.

And I like the guy.
You could say that about a lot of the Warriors players. Nobody on this team is that good.

If this wasn't MY team, I'd hate this squad/organization.

Like, on par with my feelings for the Dodgers.

This team has countless as*holes.

And I like the guy.
You could say that about a lot of the Warriors players. Nobody on this team is that good.
Right, I don't disagree. We both know if Kurz was around he'd be getting PT.
My point is, everyone is saying how good AR is blah blah blah. He's shown absolutely NOTHING to me and he's going up against back ups.

True. You can tell he just isn't the same player as he was at the end of last season. Nelson has a way of getting his players to play with fear. I saw itin Marco, Brandan, and now with Anthony. They all had that same look when they step on the floor.

True. You can tell he just isn't the same player as he was at the end of last season. Nelson has a way of getting his players to play with fear. I saw it in Marco, Brandan, and now with Anthony. They all had that same look when they step on the floor.
I agree with this. You can tell he's just trying to do too much to try and play more. He just needs to calm down and do the little things.Just get rebounds and play defense. His offense is still pretty bad so he shouldn't be forcing it so much on O.

And I like the guy.
My point is, everyone is saying how good AR is blah blah blah. He's shown absolutely NOTHING to me and he's going up against back ups.
I agree, he does look lost out there, but Randolph didn't look lost when he was playing with Curry, Law, Watson, and Morrow last night in the4th quarter. The ball was moving, players were actually playing unselfish. It was nice to see. Randolph's got the ability, he just needs the coaching andguidance. And I, for one, question Don Nelson's coaching and I do not believe he can guide.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

And I like the guy.
I agree, he does look lost out there, but Randolph didn't look lost when he was playing with Curry, Law, Watson, and Morrow last night in the 4th quarter. The ball was moving, players were actually playing unselfish. It was nice to see. Randolph's got the ability, he just needs the coaching and guidance. And I, for one, question Don Nelson's coaching and I do not believe he can guide.
The 4th quarter was actually nice to watch. I liked seeing the ball being passed around. Curry is a very willing passer and he finds people well.They just need to catch the ball. This team is so selfish, it's disgusting.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

True. You can tell he just isn't the same player as he was at the end of last season. Nelson has a way of getting his players to play with fear. I saw it in Marco, Brandan, and now with Anthony. They all had that same look when they step on the floor.
I agree with this. You can tell he's just trying to do too much to try and play more. He just needs to calm down and do the little things. Just get rebounds and play defense. His offense is still pretty bad so he shouldn't be forcing it so much on O.
I'm seeing Randolph pressing, too. In one of his earlier games this season, he was throwing up shots every time he got the ball. He wasforcing the issue there. He's just trying to stay out on the court. Everyone knows the way to stay out on the court in a Nelson ran team is to put upoffense. I don't necessarily blame the guy for trying to do too much, but I understand.

this team just needs to go back to the basics. bench sjax. bench monta. bench maggette. as much as i hate to say it, let curry run the offense with morrow athis side and go from there. this is easily the worst built team in the league...worse than the knicks. its a good thing my league pass isnt going to wastesince I'm able to catch thunder games.

This team is pathetic. Mullin had a foundation building up for the Warriors, and he was in the process of making the Warriors pretty damn good with goodpieces, then Rowell and Nelson just ripped that foundation to shreds.
smh.gif
It's not even depressing, it's just hilarious.

In a perfect world:
Warriors trade Monta to Atlanta the for 11th pick.
Keep Jason Richardson and the core bench together.
Sign a big, Ronny again for the MLE the next year.
Davis/Law
Richardson/Pietrus
Jackson/Barnes
Harrington/?
Biedrins/Turiaf

This would have been a pretty good team. They would definitely be one of the teams fighting for the 7th and 8th seed every year.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Stephen Jackson on Omri Casspi: "Don't ask me no questions about him. Ask me questions about somebody who's going to be a factor in this league."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Jackson stay mad. Omri is going to be the next Hedo fromSacramento and where will be Jackson be? Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom