THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by BangDak

someone trade me a center in paul's fantasy league
frown.gif

I give Watson some props for that pass. At least these guys play with some heart, unlike the starters. Makes the game watchable with that and the TV on mute soI don't have to hear that +%% Fitz.

Haven't posted in here in a while because I've had nothing to say. I'll just sum up my feeling for the entire season so far with this:

smh.gif

Don Nelson said he shouldn't have played Andris tonight. Don Nelson said that Biedrins re-injured himself. Should Don Nelson have played him? I think itwasn't worth it unless he was 100%. We're not going ANYWHERE with or without Andris!!

I asked Biedrins before the game if he was going to play and he said we'll see. Guess we shouldn't have seen. He looked horrible out there today.Clearly not ready.

I just wanted to share that all teams have morning shootarounds the day of a game if it's not on a back-to-back. The Warriors didn't have one today.

I hate when Jack gets the ball he either drives @ 4 guys or he jacks up a shot and clanks it of the side of the rim.
smh.gif
this team losing to Kings w/o KevinMartin

I hate when Jack gets the ball he either drives @ 4 guys or he jacks up a shot and clanks it of the side of the rim.
smh.gif
this team losing to Kings w/o KevinMartin

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Haven't posted in here in a while because I've had nothing to say. I'll just sum up my feeling for the entire season so far with this:

smh.gif

Yup.... basically.

Back
Top Bottom