THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Nice doing business with you folks tonight
thumbsup.gif

i wonder what nelson said to him when he pulled he out of the game. looked like he phrased him for once

Originally Posted by got shoes

i think they should start CJ and have Curry come off the bench. They didn't pay CJ that money for nothing.
This dude seriously thinks we should start C.J. Watson?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

I can't stand Fitzgerald. He dismisses other team's success and sweeps nights like this under the rug . To him it's simply a team being hot shooting the ball while the Warriors are cold. Is he honestly overlooking the fact that the Warriors can't guard anyone - letting dudes have open looks? Is he honestly overlooking the fact that everyone on the Warriors goes 1 on 5 and takes awful shots? This terrible organization deserves a terrible announcer like him.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I hate Fitzgerald and his one way of seeing things.
smh.gif

Went to the game on wednesday, went to see allen iverson for the first time. Took some pics, thought id share...

i3gbbs.jpg

20zy6ao.jpg

2yllms1.jpg

ohvmts.jpg

550y0p.jpg
A.I. recognized me twice but didnt get a autograph, oh well its all good. Securities are straighthaters though
laugh.gif

Bob also tries to make it sound like the other team is just having a really good shooting night. Like, "they're shooting 60% today! They usually shoot40% from the field."

Hello Bob....we don't play defense.

i benched AR in one of my leagues today...over a "supposedly" playing gasol and mike bibby
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Warriors sources say Anthony Randolph to blame for his lack of playing time[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II
[email protected]

Posted: 11/06/2009 09:53:34 PM PST

Updated: 11/06/2009 09:53:36 PM PST

Sources: Randolph to blame for his troubles

Warriors management will not force coach Don Nelson to play second-year forward Anthony Randolph.

A team source said the front office is confident in Nelson's judgment of the situation, especially after the way Nelson dealt with Randolph last season. Thus, Nelson will get no pressure from general manager Larry Riley or president Robert Rowell.

Some in the organization, even in the locker room, say Randolph has been his own worst enemy and that this latest episode isn't Nelson's fault. Two players said Randolph needs to improve his attitude and humble himself, even though Randolph feels as though Nelson is picking on him,.

"He's got a lot to learn," one member of the organization said. "He's got a lot to learn."

Randolph, who has been lauded by the franchise and who was Nelson's preseason choice at power forward, has been demoted to third-string center behind Andris Biedrins and Mikki Moore. He'll also be behind Ronny Turiaf, once Turiaf returns from a sprained left knee.

Randolph entered the game at the start of the second quarter, receiving a mild ovation from the crowd. As has been the case so far this season, Randolph struggled. He entered the game shooting 5-for-14 and missed his first six shots on Friday, including two forced attempts off the dribble in traffic. He had six rebounds and took three charges in 12 first-half minutes, including the last six-plus of the second quarter against the Clippers' Chris Kaman.

Nelson didn't want Randolph playing against starting centers, so that meant Moore, starting for the injured Biedrins (lower back strain), played the entire first quarter against Kaman.

The most noticeable first-half moment involving Randolph came late in the second quarter when Monta Ellis was vehemently pointing for Randolph to go the other direction. After Ellis hit the 3-pointer, he clapped his hands in frustration and began screaming at Randolph as they jogged back on defense.

Despite his current struggles, several Warriors insiders said they expect Randolph to be fine in the end and that this is just a rough patch early in the season.
  • Biedrins' injury meant the Warriors started a different lineup for the fourth consecutive game as Moore got his first start since January when he was with Sacramento.
  • Former Warrior Baron Davis was booed each time he touched the ball.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Bob also tries to make it sound like the other team is just having a really good shooting night. Like, "they're shooting 60% today! They usually shoot 40% from the field."

Hello Bob....we don't play defense.
Bob's line, "He has only 4 made three's this whole year, and tonight he's equaled his season's total with 4 made three'stonight."

We've heard it all before.
smh.gif

I can't stand Fitzgerald. He dismisses other team's success and sweeps nights like this under the rug . To him it's simply a team being hot shooting the ball while the Warriors are cold. Is he honestly overlooking the fact that the Warriors can't guard anyone - letting dudes have open looks? Is he honestly overlooking the fact that everyone on the Warriors goes 1 on 5 and takes awful shots? This terrible organization deserves a terrible announcer like him.
Yeah. Like when DeAndre Jordan made a bucket and all of a sudden it was just his night and that's why the Warriors were losing. What apathetic ++!+%*. Had to mute the game and watch the POR/SA game because Fitz kept getting on my nerves. Every time a team shoots over 50% against the Warriorsit was just their night and the Warriors couldn't do anything about it. And it happens like every one in four games. Then he went as far as talking abouthow the Warriors were top three in FG% or something. It's THREE %$#$$%* games into the season, get real. Such a ++!+%*.

[h2]If the Warriors were a real team, Don Nelson should be fired[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on November 6th, 2009 at 10:40 pm | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

I've got lots of post-game quotes from Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry and a serene Stephen Jackson.

But first I thought I should get the Don Nelson post-game press conference up quickly, since it was a special one. He's so lively! Really into it, this guy.

Someone you can believe in.

By the way, the Warriors lost to the Clippers, 118-90, at home, with the entire fourth quarter and much of the third reduced to mongo-garbage time, in front of maybe 10% of the original 18,788 in attendance.

What a disaster. What a terrible situation. What an abominal performance-no effort, no clue, no sense-by an abominal franchise being coached abominally.

My quick conclusion: This was the worst Warriors game in many years-easily the worst of Don Nelson 2.0 and probably the worst since at least before the Musselman era, and maybe a few years before that, too.

Before: The Warriors were terrible, but always fought at home. They tried for the home fans. Tonight: Nothing.

So… Even though I would've fired Nelson many times over the last year or so, this game was a singular fire-able offense. If you say otherwise, you're very, very misguided.

Yes, we all know that Cohan is the most to blame and Rowell is next and both are too timid and too invested in Nelson-great two-year extension, guys!-to do anything.

But there is no way out of this, as long as Nelson is the coach. (And Cohan the owner and Rowell the team president, oh well.)

No, the absence of Andris Biedrins and Ronny Turiaf DOES NOT EXCUSE this.

And yes, if the 8.000 or so Warriors season-ticket-holders were right now offered 50% of their money back and just walk away, I think most should and would do it.

To the 48-second Nelson transcript, and yes, that was me asking all three of the questions before he cut it off and left.

-DON NELSON, post-game lose 118-90 to Clippers/

-Opening: I don't have a lot to tell ya other than what you saw yourselves. Bad performance. Bad effort. Pretty disappointing. But… we'll lick our wounds, have a practice tomorrow and then we'll go to Sacramento.

-Q: Should your players be embarrassed by this game?

-NELSON: You have to ask them that.

-Q: Are you embarrassed by this game?

-NELSON: I'm embarrassed by the game, yes.

-Q: Can you put your finger on what happened, at least early on?

-NELSON: It was just a bad performance all around. Early, late, it didn't matter. OK? Thank you very much.

Two players said Randolph needs to improve his attitude and humble himself, even though Randolph feels as though Nelson is picking on him,.
With all the me-first attitudes on this team, we have a problem with Randolph? I'm not sure of what happens in the locker room, but from theinterviews and whatnot, Randolph seems humble. He always talks about the work he's put in and the work he has ahead of him and stuff like that. That'skind of odd to me.

It's also odd to me that Nelson would bench Randolph for his attitude, yet do nothing about Jackson's attitude problems. Some of that selectivecoaching again? Just brush away like they never happened, huh.

The most noticeable first-half moment involving Randolph came late in the second quarter when Monta Ellis was vehemently pointing for Randolph to go the other direction. After Ellis hit the 3-pointer, he clapped his hands in frustration and began screaming at Randolph as they jogged back on defense.
I remember seeing that, but I wasn't sure who he was yelling at. I had a feeling it was Randolph.

Monta being a captain
smokin.gif
. Getting worked by Eric Gordon and getting exposed for his lack of ball handling. If I was guarding Monta, I would go for thesteal on every play.

I'll spare any details over what's been going on and just go straight to the point.

When I ask her out, do I have to do it in person, alone?
The problem is, because we're in class, we're always around friends and I never get a chance to talk to her by herself. No way I'm gonna ask her infront of her friends (a lot of which are also my friends). If this is the only way to do it, I just have to be patient and wait.
I've asked her for lunch over text one time, but she had class during that time. I kind of want to try that again next week, but I feel texting won'twork.
Maybe calling would be better...

No 715 parrots, please.

Do it in person, be confident and relaxed.

Even in front of people. Play it off like, yo we're always around people why don't we just go grab ________.
Simple and to the point.

Dear Warriors,

You no longer exist to me. I've Raider'd you.

Thanks,
J

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I couldn't have said it better myself. I hate Fitzgerald and his one way of seeing things.
smh.gif

thank you...im glad you guys finally see the light
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom