THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I can already start a collection of these.

vrcww1.jpg

ed0ev.jpg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Stephen Jackson on Omri Casspi: "Don't ask me no questions about him. Ask me questions about somebody who's going to be a factor in this league."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Jackson stay mad. Omri is going to be the next Hedo from Sacramento and where will be Jackson be? Exactly.

I know there is no way of placing a wager on this....but Id be willing to bet almost everything I own that Casspi will be no where near as good as Jackson isat any point of his NBA career.

Off to the Oracle. Lets bang out a win........please?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Stephen Jackson on Omri Casspi: "Don't ask me no questions about him. Ask me questions about somebody who's going to be a factor in this league."

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Jackson stay mad. Omri is going to be the next Hedo from Sacramento and where will be Jackson be? Exactly.

I know there is no way of placing a wager on this....but Id be willing to bet almost everything I own that Casspi will be no where near as good as Jackson is at any point of his NBA career.

Off to the Oracle. Lets bang out a win........please?

You say that based on the one game you've watched him play? I'm sorry but that's idiotic.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

LMAO @ Mikki Moore.
Clearly it was a foul, not sure what he's surprised about.

Is it just my computer, or are most avys not loading?
ohwell.gif

There goes Fitz again, basically implying that Flynn's jumpshots are lucky.

Hello Fitz, no one is even putting a hand up in his face.
smh.gif

He is so stupid...Wish fans would chant "stop shooting" every time he gets the rock.

Back
Top Bottom