Andrew, you're lucky Melo is playing like crap
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
...Chauncey and Melo 1-16
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
!

feels nice to be able to come back from school after a long day (9am-now) and be able to sit back and relax watching the game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i have a feeling we're gonna lose again tonight. a.i. bout to torch curry.

cmon reverse jinx
oh how i wish maggette was on MEM

AI
Mayo
Maggette
Boseph
Gasol

pimp.gif
thats a disaster waiting to happen.
no, a comedy.
of epic proportions.
pimp.gif

Nellie sounding like he needs some alcohol.

"YO Nellie, why you breathing so hard?"
roll.gif

until the warriors get rid of don nelson, we will always be a below average team.

it's like history repeats itself.

jackson=sprewell
randolph=webber
nelson=nelson

frack...

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

If I'm Randolph, I'm counting the days until I can leave this Don Nelson coached team to go play for a real coach.
Co-sign, he's bolting the moment he can. SMH
indifferent.gif
@Don Nelson. He'd rather have Jackson guard Randolph than have 2 non shooting bigs out there. We need to get Nelson to get that all time win title, so hecan leave.

Hey where is Devean George? Is he really injured? It doesn't seem that he's at the end of the bench. Any info? I'm just curious because I know hewill not benefit the team at all.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Hey where is Devean George? Is he really injured? It doesn't seem that he's at the end of the bench. Any info? I'm just curious because I know he will not benefit the team at all.

33e7y4l.jpg

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/62588/20091105/charlotte_has_genuine_interest_in_jackson/[/h1]
[h1]Charlotte Has Genuine Interest In Jackson[/h1]
Nov 05, 2009 9:34 PM EST

Jackson_Stephen_gsw.jpg
The Charlotte Bobcats have serious interest in making a trade for disgruntled Golden State forward Stephen Jackson.

The Bobcats would prefer to trade Nazr Mohammed first, Vladimir Radmanovic second and packaging them together if possible. The Bobcats have been trying to move Mohammed for months.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...5/charlotte_has_genuine_interest_in_jackson/#

I don't understand why Charlotte would want Stephen Jackson.

But whatever, do it Charlotte!

Back
Top Bottom