THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Man, I hope I see a pretty good looking chick on the plane...As I head back to Hong Kong this Winterbreak,
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
too excited!

Originally Posted by daprescription

[h2]Why Anthony Randolph is struggling to get consistent Warriors minutes[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on November 3rd, 2009 at 2:28 pm | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

But don't miss out on the broader implication: The Azubuike move means Anthony Randolph gets pushed to back-up center, behind Andris Biedrins (and what happens when Ronny Turiaf is healthy?).

Easy conclusion: I think Nelson has finally thrown up his hands on an issue we've long discussed-Biedrins and Randolph are no good for him playing together.

Stipulation: Nelson and Randolph haven't connected from the beginning of last year and whatever warm words they've exchanged have been mostly just for PR.

They don't get each other. Nelson looks for reasons to pull Randolph and Randolph is never going to think of Nelson as a genius. Just the way it is. Could change. That's the way it is now.

Now Biedrins is healthy and it's an issue again. Funny how that works.
That's a problem for Randolph, obviously, since he's not a 5 and if he has to manuever his playing time around Biedrins and possibly Turiaf and Maggette and whoever else… that sounds like 15 to 20 minutes a game, tops.
Which is not what Warriors fans and executives were imagining for Randolph after his summer league dominance and invitation to work out with Team USA.

Randolph was supposed to be the centerpiece, the stud PF that the Warriors haven't had since Webber's hey-day. Wait, that didn't turn out so well for Nelson, either, now that I remember…

I guess Randolph will also serve as the third-string power forward behind SJax/Azubuike (whoever you want to call the PF) and Maggette, who is locked in as the back-up 4. Not a lot of minutes there.

You know where this is heading: The Warriors are going to have to even more strongly consider trading Biedrins and finding a shoot-first center to pair with Randolph. (They already looked last summer, believe me.)

The bold is the issues with his gibberish I have.

The team doesn't have a super star, they're ALL about the same. AR is not even near is capability, but then again, who cares, right TK? I meanit's only game 2, so he must be at his ceiling already.

I don't think Nellie is a great coach, he's about above average because he's more than capable of exploiting mismatches and winning via theunderdog role (ie - Dallas). With that being said, did anyone every care to take a step back and think for just a moment, he's trying to find a damn lineup that doesn't look like complete !#*%?? So far he's failed, why not try another one? Clearly the prior line ups weren't effective.

^you want no parts of gay.

and noize, is A cute? idk, maybe its just me, but i like the more laid back, cute-*#! type of girls rather then the hot. short+cute+asian+big phatty =
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^you want no parts of gay.

and noize, is A cute? idk, maybe its just me, but i like the more laid back, cute-*#! type of girls rather then the hot. short+cute+asian+big phatty =
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
A is actually not Asian but she's cute in a different kind of way. I don't know, I think you guys may be right. A is too far away rightnow for any sort of meaningful relationship to come out of anyway. It's just hard because the time I spent with her while in LA was some of the most funI've had in a long time. Or maybe it was just the thizz
laugh.gif

As for the Warriors, why does it seem like they haven't played a game in a really long time? Do they have a game tonight or tomorrow? I seriously hopeJackson and Maggette rot on the bench but I know they won't because Don Nelson would rather lose playing his way. Ughhhhhh

They haven't played in a long time, that's why. Almost a week. Meanwhile the Clippers have played almost the most in the League.

[h2]Rookie Watch: Jennings takes top spot[/h2]

Comment Email Print
By David Thorpe
Scouts Inc.
Archive

nba_g_jennings_576.jpg
Jesse D. Garrabrant/NBAE/Getty ImagesA year abroad left some questioning Brandon Jennings' game, but the Bucks' rook has shined thus far.

Beginning this week, our report ranks the rookies based solely on what they have done as NBA players -- regular-season NBA players, that is. And though it's been just one week, there is already an interesting development.

Back in the spring, experts called the 2009 draft a "point guard's draft." Well, early returns suggest the experts were right, as our top four rookies are all point guards. And that does not even include some of the guards experts were thinking about at the time, like Ricky Rubio (playing in Spain for FC Barcelona), Nick Calathes (in Greece with Panathinaikos), Rodrigue Beaubois (playing behind vets in Dallas) and the Kings' Tyreke Evans, who is struggling to make the adjustment from a scoring guard to more of a lead guard who can score.

[h4]Rookie 50[/h4]
thorpe_david_m.jpg
Check out David Thorpe's complete rookie rankings for 2009-10. Rookie 50

Hollinger's rookie stats
in.gif

In three-plus years, it's easy to envision this class comprising close to a third of the starting points in the league, when you consider that Philly coach Eddie Jordan recently predicted their top pick, Jrue Holiday (who turned 19 in June), will be the best point guard to ever run his offense.

For now, though, the cream of this crop is perhaps the most unlikeliest to earn the top spot, at least to rabid college fans. Because while the other top four guys were tearing up the NCAA last season, Brandon Jennings was mostly riding pine in Italy, playing with men. Watching Jennings play is like watching a NASCAR race (I'm guessing). Lots of speed and energy, with the omnipresent specter of a spectacular crash at any moment -- but with a lot of technicality below the surface. His time in Europe served him well, as he's shown he can manage many parts of the game extremely well.

3997.jpg

Jennings​

1. Brandon Jennings, Bucks
Here are two words that help understand what potentially makes Jennings special: infectious enthusiasm. His passion for the game leaps out of him, and spills over the floor. Some of it has to land on his teammates. Add that to his love for passing to them, and you have an idea why he's off to such a great start.

Every smart scout I sat with while watching him play in Vegas this summer kept talking about how much fun it would be to play with him. As a point guard, that's the best compliment you can get. Also, the fact that he's not afraid to fail (like, when he spent last year in Rome) has to be appealing to coach Scott Skiles.

It's hard to get mad at a player who so desperately wants to play well and does so with great effort. There are times when he's terrific at popping passes everywhere, and others where he over-dribbles and takes a horrible shot. He'll learn, and quickly, how to do more of the former and less of the latter.

But he's a terrific scoring threat, averaging 22.0 ppg on 50 percent shooting from 3 (and just under it overall). I've been most impressed with his ball-screen action -- no rookie attacks the screens better than him, and most are much worse.

Check out Brandon Jennings' rookie card for more observations

3985.jpg

Flynn​

2. Jonny Flynn, Timberwolves
There is talk of Flynn's being demoted to the second unit, in favor of Ramon Sessions, but it's not because Flynn has stumbled out of the gate.

In fact, he's been good, if not very good. His shot selection has been solid, as has his shooting (3-of-5 from 3, 47.5 percent FG). It's clear that he has a flair for the dramatic, although his high turnover rate have not helped to keep the drama low, at least not to his coach.

Still, the argument can be made that Flynn has been the second-most productive rookie after one week of action. Coming off the bench will not slow Flynn down, if coach Kurt Rambis decides to make that move. In fact, like Ty Lawson, Flynn's jets and shooting ability are tailor-made for a production-packed role in reserve. He looks like a mainstay in our top 10.

Check out Jonny Flynn's rookie card for more observations

4000.jpg

Lawson​

3. Ty Lawson, Nuggets
The truth is, a few of the point guards on this list could do what Lawson is doing, if they were on the Nuggets. Well, almost. Lawson's time at North Carolina has him well-prepared for how he needs to play in Denver. But he does not have to apologize for his good fortune' after all, he has made much of it himself.

Watching him rush up the floor, being quick while not hurrying (it's a John Wooden reference), is to see exactly what most NBA coaches want in their backup PG. Make easy plays, help teammates get good shots, and do not ever turn the ball over.

It likely won't happen this season, but Lawson has the makings of a perennial Sixth Man of the Year award winner.

Check out Ty Lawson's rookie card for more observations

3975.jpg

Curry​

4. Stephen Curry, Warriors
Hopefully, Curry has to put to rest the idea that he is lacking as a passer. Watching him play (or seeing that he leads all rooks in assist rate) should tell you all you need to know.

He's imaginative, he anticipates the actions of both his teammates and their defenders, and he has the ball skills required to deliver the goods.

He's also smart, as his gunning style as a shooter in Vegas and in preseason (not to mention, at Davidson) seems to have been set aside for a more disciplined approach.

Check out Stephen Curry rookie card for more observations

3965.jpg

Blair​

5. DeJuan Blair, Spurs
Want to know how a rookie can break into the lineup of a championship contender? Ask Mr. Blair -- he could write a book about it. The book would have many chapters, but the title would be something like: "Play defense, rebound your butt off, and finish!"

Well, Blair is fifth in the entire league in rebound rate and eighth in true shooting percentage among power forwards. He's miles ahead of any rookie in either category. Once he gets to playing solid defense, he'll be a permanent part of that Spurs rotation, if he isn't already.

Check out DeJuan Blair's rookie card for more observations

3554.jpg

Casspi​

6. Omri Casspi, Kings
In Sacramento's home opener on Monday night, Casspi blocked a Zach Randolph shot at the rim (one of his two blocks in the game). And he pulled down three key offensive rebounds with sheer hustle and determination.

His energy has sparked something numerous times thus far, but then again, that's exactly what the Kings expected when they drafted him. He's the classic high-energy guy, but he's doing two things that no one expected. He's scoring, just over 10 points per game, because he's making perimeter shots.

Casspi has made 4 of 9 3-pointers, after hitting 11-of-21 in the preseason, all coming from a player who was not known for his shooting. Like DeJuan Blair, when rookies can combine energy (defense and/or rebounding) with finishes, they become valuable rotation players.

Check out Omri Casspi's rookie card for more observations

3968.jpg

Budinger​

7. Chase Budinger, Rockets
Budinger continues to be somewhat of a revelation in this draft. He is playing with such confidence, and when that is combined with world-class athleticism and some serious skill, it's a dangerous mix for opponents. More importantly, it's part of a winning recipe, as his 17 points and five rebounds proved in a 113-96 win over Utah on Monday.

For Houston to make the playoffs this season, they had to count on some overachieving. In this case, it's not overachieving as much as achievement from an unexpected source. I know the Rockets' brass loved what they saw from Budinger, a second-round pick, this summer, and nothing has changed.

Check out Chase Budinger's rookie card for more observations

[h1]2009-10 NBA Rookie Class: Top 50
insider_byline.gif
[/h1]
By David Thorpe, Scouts Inc.

Year: Select Year 2010 2009 2008
1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 | 41-50 Next» [table][tr][td]2009-10 NBA Rookie Class: Top 50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RK[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td] [/td] [td]TM[/td] [td]Age[/td] [td]POS[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3FG%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [td]PER[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
3997.jpg
[/td] [td]Brandon Jennings[/td] [td]MIL[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]34.0[/td] [td].481[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].700[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]22.0[/td] [td]20.84[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Here's two words that help understand what potentially makes Jennings special: ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
3985.jpg
[/td] [td]Jonny Flynn[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]24.0[/td] [td].475[/td] [td].600[/td] [td].900[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]14.8[/td] [td]20.64[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: There's talk of Flynn being demoted to the second unit, in ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
3975.jpg
[/td] [td]Stephen Curry[/td] [td]GSW[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]37.0[/td] [td].571[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]5.5[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]14.18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Hopefully, Curry has to put to rest the idea that he ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
4000.jpg
[/td] [td]Ty Lawson[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]19.0[/td] [td].483[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].857[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [td]19.48[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: The truth is, a few of the point guards on this ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]
3965.jpg
[/td] [td]DeJuan Blair[/td] [td]SAS[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td].706[/td] [td].000[/td] [td].333[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]8.3[/td] [td]8.3[/td] [td]19.16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Want to know how a rookie can break into the lineup ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]
3554.jpg
[/td] [td]Omri Casspi[/td] [td]SAC[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]21.0[/td] [td].581[/td] [td].444[/td] [td].167[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]10.3[/td] [td]20.25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: In Sacramento's home opener on Monday night, Casspi blocked a more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]
3968.jpg
[/td] [td]Chase Budinger[/td] [td]HOU[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]16.0[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].250[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]2.5[/td] [td]9.3[/td] [td]17.77[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Budinger continues to be somewhat of a revelation in this draft. ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]
3978.jpg
[/td] [td]DeMar DeRozan[/td] [td]TOR[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]7.3[/td] [td]15.15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Oct. 29: DeRozan showed excellent basketball intelligence this summer, rare for ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]
4015.jpg
[/td] [td]Jeff Teague[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td].444[/td] [td].667[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]2.7[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]20.06[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Oct. 29: Teague is a guy who will come into games ... more[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]
4019.jpg
[/td] [td]Terrence Williams[/td] [td]NJN[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]25.0[/td] [td].372[/td] [td].400[/td] [td].700[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]10.8[/td] [td]8.84[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Analysis: Oct. 29: Williams should be a stat stuffer who gets a ... more[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Warriors' Ellis is giving defense a shot[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II

[email protected]

Posted: 11/03/2009 10:04:05 PM PST

Updated: 11/03/2009 10:42:20 PM PST

If defense is mostly desire, as many a coach has said, then it seems Warriors guard Monta Ellis is on his way to becoming a good defender.

How fast he gets there could determine, in the short term, the Warriors' success and, in the long term, his tenure with the franchise.

With rookie Stephen Curry seemingly entrenched as the starting point guard, the burden falls on Ellis to prove he can be a viable shooting guard at both ends of the court.

"He has that mentality," Warriors assistant coach Scott Roth said. "He definitely has the capability to be a very good defender. I think he's just average at this point and working on being very good. But that's our whole team across the board."

Ellis got his start as a pesky man-to-man defender under coach Mike Montgomery. Under Don Nelson, his offensive game thrived, but his defense became a problem, especially because of his lack of size at 6-foot-3, 180 pounds.

This season, Ellis is getting better at offsetting his size disadvantage with his speed, understanding and desire. He seems determined to again become a factor on defense.

His increased effort on that end is apparent in practices and games, especially getting around screens.

In the second half of the Warriors' 123-101 loss at Phoenix on Friday, Ellis asked to guard Steve Nash, who was en route to 18 points and 20 assists.

"I'm doing better," Ellis said. "Couple deflections. Couple charges. I'm just improving. It's not just me, everybody on the team. That's our biggest focus."

The minutes Ellis spends chasing opposing point guards almost assuredly will be a breath of fresh air, because most of the time he figures to be matched up against bigger players. Tonight, he will start against Memphis' O.J. Mayo, an aggressive, 6-4, 210-pound shooting guard.

"Some of that is toughness and being in the right spot at the right time," Roth said. "If he does his homework and does a little bit of studying, he can take some of that away initially and not get caught in some bad positions."

Nelson has said on numerous occasions that Ellis' best chance at being a great player is at point guard. Even Ellis said he and Curry couldn't share a backcourt, citing defensive issues.

So if Curry is indeed the point guard of the future, as it looks, where does that leave Ellis? What is his future role with the franchise?

If Ellis can hold his own defending shooting guards, then Nelson can stay with a small backcourt. If not, Nelson will have to do a lot of juggling and compensating to keep Ellis, arguably his best offensive player, on the court. In the long run, that might be more of a headache than it's worth, and Ellis might be more valuable to the Warriors as trade bait.

In the meantime, Ellis seems to be embracing the challenge.

Toward the end of practice Monday, he pounced on guard Acie Law, stripping away the ball. Ellis retrieved the loose ball, saving it inbounds to Curry. Curry immediately zipped the ball down court to a streaking Ellis for a wide-open fast break.

"He's an active defender," Curry said. "He's always moving, trying to deflect passes, get his hands on the ball, try to get steals. He's smart and crafty, he's quick on defense. It kind of mimics his offensive game."

Notes: Backup center Ronny Turiaf (left-knee sprain) is listed as day-to-day but did not practice Tuesday. Nelson doesn't expect to have Turiaf available tonight. ... Nelson thinks his smaller starting lineup for today's game could result in more activity for guard Anthony Morrow, who averaged 23.5 minutes in the first two games but is just 5-for-14 from the field. ... The Warriors' downtime allowed forward Stephen Jackson to get new tattoos of Chinese symbols on his throat. Their meaning? "Honor and loyalty," Jackson said. "Two things I'm big (on)."

monta_ellis.jpg

There seems to be an trend of ******ed NBA players getting throat tattoos recently...

DeShawn Stevenson, JR Smith, Stephen Jackson... who's next?

Why should Jackson be loyal to this organization? They screwed over all of his friends, should he be loyal? He is still playing for the team, it's not likehe gave up on them.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Why should Jackson be loyal to this organization? They screwed over all of his friends, should he be loyal? He is still playing for the team, it's not like he gave up on them.
Sjax being a vet should know the NBA is a business and players come and go. The NBA is not a place you go to play with all your friends its aplace that you get in where you fit in, but if your part of a lucky few you will get a chance to play with a good friend of yours. He should be loyal to thisorganization because for the first time he was in a system where he actually had fun in a run and gun system that fit his style of play, which eventually ledto us making the playoffs and one of the biggest upsets in NBA history. For his play they made him Captain Jack and they also gave him a new contract recentlyso he should just quit crying and play basketball. He recently gave up his Captain spot and all he could say about it was "The only difference being aCaptain does is go shake hands with the ref and other captains before a game." REALLY? What kind of message does that send when your suppose to be theleader of our team. Have you been watching the games this year at all because he has that I don't care attitude right now and watching him play is likepulling teeth. From his dumb passes (thinking he Steve Nash) to him messing up the flow of the offense by just holding the ball and taking bad shots (thinkinghe Kobe) equals him crying to the ref for a foul every time. Sjax checked out the moment he demanded a trade during the off season and into training camp.

I read the first couple sentences.... still everybody here complains about Cohan/Rowell/Nelson. Finally someone sticks it to them and he gets bashed? Iapplaud Jackson. This organization is a joke and only a fool would want to stick around.

I have things to say about management and Nellie also, but that was just a response to Sjax. As a whole I'm going to have to agree because they stay takingL's with the decisions they made and its showing. Applauding Jackson
indifferent.gif
just ship him and Magette out and hopefully we get something in return.

The thing with Jackson is he wants his cake and he wants to eat it too. He took that crazy extention knowing his team will be handcuffed financially. Nowhe's upset because no one around him is talented enough. Well then he should accept a buy-out and be a free agent. Dude thinks he's not part of theproblem and that's why I'd boo his @*@.

dascription, when did you become a grizz fan?
laugh.gif

i bet memphis and golden state combine for 400 points tonight.
laugh.gif

My thoughts on Jackson, especially in relation to MT sticking up for him is summed up with the following. He doesn't deserve the time for me toreconstruct or revamp it:
Stop sticking up for Jackson, he's a big boy, after all he could negotiate a contract extension when one wasn't needed with a "business guy" after all.

To claim this guy wants to win is almost as funny as Rowell inking him to an extension. Him citing his ring with SA is laughable, SA would have won the title without him. I don't care how TK reports the lockerroom is as good as it's been since 2007, just wait. If the Warriors don't win and he's not traded, can he keep his mouth shut? Recent events cause me to beleive otherwise.

MT, did you ever care to think that if we somehow were lucky enough to see Bobby or have Bobby announced at the game he wouldn't have been booed off the court ala Cohan circa the All Star Game? Don't take us for fools. Ever think that Jackson's method of demanding a trade via a 2nd rate magazine doesn't sit well with the fans who widely accepted him upon his trade here? I thought one of the greatest things he did was grab the mic the first home game (against CLE, I think?) and thank the fans for support and welcoming him, Harrington and the cheerleader Sarunas. Those same fans he basically gave a big F U to because he's disgruntled.

He's mad at the same management who gave him $. It didn't take a palm reading to be able to predict what would happen. Didn't he see how Baron, JRich, Belli to an extent, and Barnes were all handled? Even his BFF Harrington? Did he all of sudden think that management had a clue?

Furthermore, he wants to win? If he wanted to win I'd expect certain sacrifices to be made. Wanting to win and having the ability to win is the vast difference between actual winners and losers. Jackson is NOT a winner. A winner's game will change to benefit a team. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player. He's certainly clutch. However, he's also TOer prone, has never seen a shot he didn't like, a black hole, and uncontrollable emotionally.

Not that I completely blame Jackson for the state of the Warriors, but certainly his unwanted/un-needed extension do not help matters AT ALL. He wanted a big man, well, with what money? After the events that have transpired, what big man wants to come to this organization?

Originally Posted by KL9

Does anyone have a Belinelli Jersey?
some people were looking for one last summer when i was still working at adidas. they were actually italian
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i have a feeling we're gonna lose again tonight. a.i. bout to torch curry.

cmon reverse jinx
oh how i wish maggette was on MEM

AI
Mayo
Maggette
Boseph
Gasol

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Does anyone have a Belinelli Jersey?
some people were looking for one last summer when i was still working at adidas. they were actually italian
grin.gif
I liked Marco Belinelli, but not enough to drop 80+ on his jersey...but now that he's gone and his jersey is cheap, I'm thinking aboutgetting one.

Originally Posted by offbad

i have a feeling we're gonna lose again tonight. a.i. bout to torch curry.

cmon reverse jinx
oh how i wish maggette was on MEM

AI
Mayo
Maggette
Boseph
Gasol

pimp.gif
thats a disaster waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom