THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Happy 15th Birthday to my brother JDMFanatic. You never knew this, but I had a class field trip (I was 6) on the day you were born and no one was there to makeme lunch...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

I hear they might venture into 3D, I think this might be the last Saw film we see in theaters, I think VII may go direct to DVD.
where'd you hear this?
I didn't hear it anywhere, pure speculation, maybe Saw VII will peak interest again for being in 3D and it'll have a decent theater run, but there are lots coming out our way in terms of horror 3D, I believe the next TCM will be in 3D or something, one of the major franchises.

i think 3d horror is such a gimmick. i know it's obvious but damn...it's sad that hollywood can't entertain us with a good intense thrill ride,they have to resort to 3d blood and guts. Gorno films (starting with sawII and hostel), imo, have just dumbed down the rest of hollywood when it comes to goodscares. though i probably will be watching a TCM just to see leatherface in 3d
laugh.gif

and as for hapa chicks...
smokin.gif

gluck acid. we're rooting for ya.

Happy 15th Birthday to my brother JDMFanatic. You never knew this, but I had a class field trip (I was 6) on the day you were born and no one was there to makeme lunch...

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

I hear they might venture into 3D, I think this might be the last Saw film we see in theaters, I think VII may go direct to DVD.
where'd you hear this?
I didn't hear it anywhere, pure speculation, maybe Saw VII will peak interest again for being in 3D and it'll have a decent theater run, but there are lots coming out our way in terms of horror 3D, I believe the next TCM will be in 3D or something, one of the major franchises.
Nope. Just scrolling through some upcoming releases and I was really disappointed when I saw they are remaking "Back To School"
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

hbd broski. hope we see a lot of the kool aid guy this year, and not the dead one
laugh.gif

*totally didn't know you guys were siblings, we have a lot of family members on here

HBD

what the hell...15.
eek.gif

edit: Actually that was about when I started browsing NT too. Back when Nikes actually meant something to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

HBD

what the hell...15.
eek.gif

edit: Actually that was about when I started browsing NT too. Back when Nikes actually meant something to me
laugh.gif
i started on NT right before i turned 14 i think
laugh.gif

Yeah now that I think about it, it was probably earlier. I didn't start posting until I was in college lol.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by acidicality

..and you were right....i was IMing her and she said she was playing a computer game....lmao
nerd.gif

keeper.

i have a soft spot for geeks. (especially cute ones)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now you guys know why ive been pulling my hair out trying to get at thisgirl.
embarassed.gif

[h3]Jackson to Nuggets unlikely[/h3]
9:55AM ET

[h5]Stephen Jackson | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

The has been some talk that the Nuggets might have interest in trading for Stephen Jackson, but a source tells The Denver Post that there haven't been any significant conversations about acquiring the forward.
As the newspaper points out, even if Denver wanted him, he would be difficult to acquire. They have a trade exception of $7.4 million, which is less than Jackson's $7.6 2009-10 salary, so Denver couldn't use the exception to get Jackson.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Top Email

The has been some talk that the Nuggets might have interest in trading for Stephen Jackson, but a source tells The Denver Post that there haven't been any significant conversations about acquiring the forward.
As the newspaper points out, even if Denver wanted him, he would be difficult to acquire. They have a trade exception of $7.4 million, which is less than Jackson's $7.6 2009-10 salary, so Denver couldn't use the exception to get Jackson.

denver trying to keep their ridiculously-tattooed-player quota up?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by daprescription

Top Email

denver trying to keep their ridiculously-tattooed-player quota up?

Over/under ty lawson tattoos by next season
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom