THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

ic0cjl.png

It's the opportunity to start "Fire Nelson" chants and "F Rowell" chants.

i still dont understand why it's on a monday @ 11am. Everyone is either in school or at work at that time.

smh.gif
warriors...

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i still dont understand why it's on a monday @ 11am. Everyone is either in school or at work at that time.

smh.gif
warriors...
They would want the more older crowd to attend so the other seniors can support their local old man, Don Nelson.

I have the chance to go, but it would be a waste of my time.

imagine we keep baron instead of spending the same money on maggette, j rich instead of wright, wouldn't have had the money to pay biedrins AND ellis,traded ellis for a decent player x

baron
j rich
jackson
randolph
biedrins

buike, turiaf, crawford, morrow, curry, player x off the bench

****** team, but who wouldn't want this instead of the mayhem we've got now

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^i haven't seen it yet, but from the ending in saw VI, is there gonna be a VII?
When I left, my initial though was that it was done, but after a while I remembered a certain scene and yes, there will be another.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

thanks. i was just wondering if they're going to continue milking everybody for more money...and it seems like they will.
Next one is in 3D
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
. Saw VIII 2011.

I hear they might venture into 3D, I think this might be the last Saw film we see in theaters, I think VII may go direct to DVD.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

imagine we keep baron instead of spending the same money on maggette, j rich instead of wright, wouldn't have had the money to pay biedrins AND ellis, traded ellis for a decent player x

baron
j rich
jackson
randolph
biedrins

buike, turiaf, crawford, morrow, curry, player x off the bench

****** team, but who wouldn't want this instead of the mayhem we've got now
if we kept a healthy baron and jrich, we wouldnt have been able to draft curry or randolph, and harrington would probablys till be in oaktown.

Originally Posted by What up

Boyz Noize and I had our fun in that Ohio thread (General) ...
laugh.gif

dear lord those ohio dudes are lame...talking about how "at least our teams win championships". then when i reminded him that the niners have 5 SBsand the raiders have 3, he switched it to ohio state and how he doesnt give a @#$% about the NFL
laugh.gif
at least TRY to come up with some legit arguments...even then its pretty sadwhen the most successful team in your state is a college football team
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Y...yo...your state has ... wildfires! So there!

Pure comedy:

"Ohio can be its own country." One of my favorite lines, EVER.

Originally Posted by What up

laugh.gif

Y...yo...your state has ... wildfires! So there!

Pure comedy:

"Ohio can be its own country." One of my favorite lines, EVER.
all dude kept mentioning was those damn medical cards...dude also had the AUDACITY to make up the lie about how when he went to cancun, 5 dudesfrom cali wanted to claim they were from columbus when being introduced
eek.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom