so much for CJ Watson being ahead of curry. Curry is starting opening night
laugh.gif

nellie starting a rookie?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

is monta playing the 2? whats the rest of the starting lineup looking like
nerd.gif

^ You should probably put your answers in a spoiler so it won't ruin it for anybody else who might want to take the quiz.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Hey, I made a quiz on Sporcle on the '06-'07 Warriors opening roster. Check to see if you guys can do figure it out.

http://www.sporcle.com/ga...izzle/GS_Warriors_Roster

I'm going to make the '07-'08 roster game soon and on Thursday, I'm going to make the '08-'09 roster.
laugh.gif
Since I don't want to give anything away...

Spoiler [+]
I forgot POB in this one. Probably because he never stepped foot on the court and just rode the bench.
15nahys.gif
Don Nelson for not playing him. I could have gotten a 100% on this Sporcle quiz! It's all Don Nelson's fault!
mad.gif

haha sorry didn't mean to sound angry, it was just i couldn't figure out who i was missing and then it turned out it was the missing that C that did mein
laugh.gif

i'm a #+#$$#!. after i finished working on stuff at school i took the wrong bus and i went from UCSD all the way to downtown San Diego, wasting like 2hours, then I had to call a cab to take me back to my apartment in the UTC area.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

haha sorry didn't mean to sound angry, it was just i couldn't figure out who i was missing and then it turned out it was the missing that C that did me in
laugh.gif

I know how you feel. I've done some of these quizzes where there were spelling errors. SMH @ me.
smh.gif

Well, I made the other quizzes for those interested.
http://www.sporcle.com/ga...rriors_07_Opening_Roster
http://www.sporcle.com/ga...le/GS_Warriors_08_Roster

So I don't ruin it for others...

Spoiler [+]
I missed Croshere on the 07-08 quiz and I missed Marcus Williams in the 08-09 quiz. The last person is always the hardest to get.
laugh.gif

in the '08 one.. I got everyone except 2 of the Assistants

Spoiler [+]
only know keith smart and silas

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I hear they might venture into 3D, I think this might be the last Saw film we see in theaters, I think VII may go direct to DVD.
where'd you hear this?
I didn't hear it anywhere, pure speculation, maybe Saw VII will peak interest again for being in 3D and it'll have a decent theater run, but there are lots coming out our way in terms of horror 3D, I believe the next TCM will be in 3D or something, one of the major franchises.
i think 3d horror is such a gimmick. i know it's obvious but damn...it's sad that hollywood can't entertain us with a good intense thrill ride, they have to resort to 3d blood and guts. Gorno films (starting with sawII and hostel), imo, have just dumbed down the rest of hollywood when it comes to good scares. though i probably will be watching a TCM just to see leatherface in 3d
laugh.gif

and as for hapa chicks...
smokin.gif

gluck acid. we're rooting for ya.
Maybe it was Halloween, maybe it wasn't TCM, but still.

It worked really well in My Bloody Valentine 3D, although I thought it was a good standalone movie. There was lots of gore, and yes the 3D aspect, but it was agood, old-school cheesefest.

3D in general is killing modern-cinema. It has it's trends, it's becoming popular again.. Coraline and MBV3D peaked interest, but now with crap likeFinal Destination and Up being 3D (Not saying Up was crap, but the 3D was TERRIBLE, you can tell it's simply an afterthought, "hey lets make this3D"). Hell give us Sponge-Bob 3D over this crap, the 3D at Great America is way better than either of those two turds. It'll die out in a few years.

I hear Paranormal Activity was pretty good, and Trick R' Treat was AMAZING. I have Grace which I just netflix'd, probably going to watch it tonight.

HBD to JDM.

And BEING hapa FTW
pimp.gif

You do have a point there.
Also it seems the majority of hapas are half-Japanese...obviously cuz Japanese people were settled into America before other Asians though

Originally Posted by acidicality

You do have a point there.
Also it seems the majority of hapas are half-Japanese...obviously cuz Japanese people were settled into America before other Asians though
laugh.gif
, as dumb as that sounds, it's kind of true, I don't have any hapa friends that AREN'T Japanese...
nerd.gif

i'm a #+#$$#!. after i finished working on stuff at school i took the wrong bus and i went from UCSD all the way to downtown San Diego, wasting like 2 hours, then I had to call a cab to take me back to my apartment in the UTC area.
smh.gif
San Diego public transportation FTL. Damn the trolley and bus lines to hell. I remember having to take a cab to go to Tofu House in Convoy duringmy freshman year without a car. It was like $30 for a 15 minute ride.
alien.gif

Word...
I was just a +%%@#++ though for not reading where the bus went and I just assumed it'd pass by my apartment since i twas close but it went allll the waydown to downtown SD.

On the bus there were so many smelly and weird old people I'd think I was in Cleveland if I didn't see the beaches.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

i'm a #+#$$#!. after i finished working on stuff at school i took the wrong bus and i went from UCSD all the way to downtown San Diego, wasting like 2 hours, then I had to call a cab to take me back to my apartment in the UTC area.
smh.gif
San Diego public transportation FTL. Damn the trolley and bus lines to hell. I remember having to take a cab to go to Tofu House in Convoy during my freshman year without a car. It was like $30 for a 15 minute ride.
alien.gif
try santa barbara...the buses show up whenever they like. on multiple occasions ive needed bus rides to the greyhound station, and the buses nevercame. and cabs here are expensive as hell. $48 for a 20 minute cab ride
sick.gif
matter of fact everything here is expensive as hell for no good reason, just because theres a bunch of rich old folk living here (and college students to takeadvantage of
mad.gif
) they charge whatever the hell they want

Back
Top Bottom