THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

laugh.gif
now I hope it makes sense when I was talking bout that dude courtside.

Artest hooked up fab with those seats, straight comedy.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Artest hooked up fab with those seats, straight comedy.
Fab always sits there.

I'm sure he does.

@MistahFAB: Yea Me & Moms goin to the Game Shoutout 2 Ron-Artest for leaving us Tickets 1 love big bro.. Lets go warriors @kuhvet warriors 4 life n@$#!

^ during tonight's game. they were talking about blocks or something and then showed beans and turiaf on the bench. it looked like turiaf was drinking aheiny, but it could have been something else. not really sure.

great deal you pulled off by the way. that guy is gutting his roster for a PG that doesn't know how to pass.

Damn I missed the game tonight... Caught the highlights.
MONTA 45 Points!!! Still on fire!

Yea I agree. I pray everytime Maggette touches the ball that he won't take a crappy jumpshot.

dre miller is the WORST that's coming into your team. with that depth you might be able to push for the playoffs.

also, why are people not embracing the year of maggette?

Originally Posted by offbad

dre miller is the WORST that's coming into your team. with that depth you might be able to push for the playoffs.

cuz it's the year of george.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by offbad

cuz it's the year of george.
point taken

[h3]Biedrins' osteitis pubis improving[/h3]
7:43AM ET

[h5]Andris Biedrins | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

The Oakland Tribune spoke with Warriors trainer Tom Abdenour Monday and he said center Andris Biedrins' strained groin and abdominal muscles (osteitis pubis) is progressing and he could return in three weeks.

http:// [h3]45 not a big deal[/h3]
7:34AM ET

[h5]Monta Ellis | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Monta Ellis scored 42 points last week against San Antonio and last night he bested that with a career-high 45 points against Indiana, but he wasn't impressed.

"There are a lot of nights I'm going to have 45," Ellis told The Oakland Tribune. "There are a lot of nights I will have 50. ... I was born to do that. That's not impressive to me. I've been doing that all my life. Check my résumé."

Been out of the loop because of holiday travel recently, but was wondering what the consensus in Oakland is about Monta's recent play. Is he finally comingaround and maturing into the leadership role? or is he just showcasing himself so that he is easier to trade?

Originally Posted by daprescription

[h3]Biedrins' osteitis pubis improving[/h3]
7:43AM ET

[h5]Andris Biedrins | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

The Oakland Tribune spoke with Warriors trainer Tom Abdenour Monday and he said center Andris Biedrins' strained groin and abdominal muscles (osteitis pubis) is progressing and he could return in three weeks.

http:// [h3]45 not a big deal[/h3]
7:34AM ET

[h5]Monta Ellis | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

Monta Ellis scored 42 points last week against San Antonio and last night he bested that with a career-high 45 points against Indiana, but he wasn't impressed.

"There are a lot of nights I'm going to have 45," Ellis told The Oakland Tribune. "There are a lot of nights I will have 50. ... I was born to do that. That's not impressive to me. I've been doing that all my life. Check my résumé."

monta needs to be slapped. was he born to get injured riding a scooter too?

Back
Top Bottom