THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Monta had 15 "umms" during that interview with Jaymee Sire... I counted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Better than before. And
roll.gif
at Damon Andrews saying "It was a good interview." Made me think ofMonta's old interviews and how it was actually better.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Monta had 15 "umms" during that interview with Jaymee Sire... I counted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Better than before. And
roll.gif
at Damon Andrews saying "It was a good interview." Made me think of Monta's old interviews and how it was actually better.
I thought of the same thing when Damon Andrews said that, too. Immediately, I thought of Monta's interview on Rome is Burning.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well how about that
laugh.gif
Two completely different halves.

Monta
eek.gif
pimp.gif

CJ Watson
pimp.gif
My dislike of him is slightly less. Dude still isn't a point guard though.

Morrow
pimp.gif

I like this Hunter guy. He's a big body and is pretty decent. I'd rather have him out there then that bum Mikki Moore
sick.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Asian chick sitting behind the Warriors bench tryna show off them **** and get chose up by a baller.... and her man ain't got no clue.
I saw that, too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I saw her picking up her drink. You guys are reachin.
laugh.gif
I didn't see her pick up a drink.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tell me you weren't talking about this:
ngdhg9.jpg
That was the chick, but it wasn't the scene.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thank you Paul. I like that even though dude is trying to argue YOUR point, you can still be fair. She was DEFINITELY reaching down when you guys claim she wastrying to pop those puppies out.

After watching Keith Smart's press conference... that man is going to lead us to the Promised Land as soon as Nelson's senile old *$@ gets the winrecord.

Just in: No Randolph tomorrow.... +!$@!!! All we needed was another big man down.

Originally Posted by dland24

Thank you Paul. I like that even though dude is trying to argue YOUR point, you can still be fair. She was DEFINITELY reaching down when you guys claim she was trying to pop those puppies out.
laugh.gif

Nah, it wasn't at that part. Monta played every minute until he fouled out. Why does Monta still have his warm ups on? It was when the players were goingto bench for a time out. That's when I noticed that chick showing off her cleavage to the players.
laugh.gif

Now that SJax is gone, who do you think leads the Warriors in "What the hell are you doin
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
" plays?

Watson (to his credit he makes like 50% of his WTHYD plays), Maggette, Randolph, other?

After watching Keith Smart's press conference... that man is going to lead us to the Promised Land as soon as Nelson's senile old *$@ gets the win record.

Just in: No Randolph tomorrow.... +!$@!!! All we needed was another big man down.
What exactly do you mean by Promised Land...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Now that SJax is gone, who do you think leads the Warriors in "What the hell are you doin
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
" plays?

Watson (to his credit he makes like 50% of his WTHYD plays), Maggette, Randolph, other?
Definitely Maggette. I will ask that question every time the guy decides to take a jumpshot.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

After watching Keith Smart's press conference... that man is going to lead us to the Promised Land as soon as Nelson's senile old *$@ gets the win record.

What exactly do you mean by Promised Land...
laugh.gif

Somewhere better than the $$*$ Nelson has created where seemingly everyone who can halfway play wants to get the hell outta here.

You're right Paul. No drink. But I swear right before they cut to commercials she was reachin down. FAB is a savage.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom