**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Jay verse was nice BECAUSE it was a freestyle. Its not the same thing but people actually disagree that Nas verse on Triple Beam Dreams is not better than this entire song?

I listened to the snippets of the album and I was terribly underwhelmed. Try again William Roberts.

Dick1.jpg

LOL this gets me every time :smh:

Says the grown man with a man as his avatar.
People can't be fans? Dudes can't like a verse?
But I guess we should all be telling the based god how he could **** our chick, right?
**** ain't that serious.
How does my avy have anything to do with dudes gassing Jay verses?
Or where u too busy trying to defend Jay's honor to put together a statement that made sense ?
You proved my point for me dudes meat ride him so hard they'll completely forfeit commmon sense and any sense of objectivity in an effort to keep dude on this pedestal they've created

Verse was muy average point blank

I swear dudes come into every hov post to say how mediocre the track is only for me to see them in another post promoting some ****** ear poison and acting like it came from the ghost of pac:smh:

yall still posting that C.O pic? 
laugh.gif

jeez , the man lived in carol city and didnt die ... real enough to me.

as for the music he's been putting out recently -____-

so much struggle , aside from triple beam dreams and a handful

of songs on rich forever he's been in a slump. i maybe harry fraud

gave him something like he gave curren$y for cigarette boats

that would be CRAZY , harry fraud did the intro so i doubt he

would pick now to start handing out struggle beats . 3 kings

was decent , but i dont know how the replay value is goiing to

hold up , i actually loved andre getting gritty on it , had a small flashback to his

chronic 2001 days 

all Jay gotta do now is rap about some expense ish ppl dont really know about and they say its the GOAT of all time ALL HAIL KING HOVA...MAN SHUT YO GA-DAMN ***** UP!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: man shut up and drop your music man. Stop making it more than what it is. Don't say yo sh** like a mozart and drop records like "Hold me Back" and "So Sophisticated"...

Chill homie anybody can shoot a video in the Calliope these days can 90% of the old Calliope is tore down homie..I'm from Uptown N.O. & I'm tell you like this homie where ROSS clown *** shot this video was the last of the old Calliope & nobody really be back there no more cuz it's all tore down & apartment style buildings are replacing the projects...The same thing happen to all our projects The NoliA, Melph,The St.Thomas, The St.Bernard, Desire, The Florida, The Fisher all our projects tored down expect for one & That's IBERVILLE a.k.a The VILLE... ROSS dying for Street cred he could have shoot a video anywhere in this city but he went in a damn near tore down project:smh::smh: ...Then after the video shoot he went walking around UPT on MLK the fool just didn't know he was walking in a warzone...A 5 year girl & a 33 year old got killed & a ten year old got shot where the clown was walking around at not knowing that drama can pop off anywhere & anybody can get it & all those victims were innocent by standers..

i aint never heard anything about ross getting punked and he 12 years in the game and 20 years in carol city prior to bieng in rap , so until further notice

no female gossip gon make me feel any kind of way towards him.

i aint never heard anything about ross getting punked and he 12 years in the game and 20 years in carol city prior to bieng in rap , so until further notice
no female gossip gon make me feel any kind of way towards him.

No one said he's out here getting slapped around hes like 6'2" and 400lbs I'd hope he wasnt

But facts are facts he's a fraud my man

Not being the man you say you are doesnt mean you're kitty cat just means that you're a liar

This is a Rick Ross APPRECIATION thread. How hard is it to comprehend that his fans dont care about his career choices prior to rapping? He makes good music.

:rofl:

Same people refusing to let **** go ..

3+ years and counting ..

It's downright pitiful.

:smh:

Last edited:
This is a Rick Ross APPRECIATION thread. How hard is it to comprehend that his fans dont care about his career choices prior to rapping? He makes good music.
that my friends, is why i feel so so blessed to have been old enough to truly appreciate REAL hip hop in the 90's...lol..dudes truly got the game fd up nowadays...

ur basically saying who cares if every word he raps about is a LIE, his past is a LIE...i like this beat ..lol..

**edit**just funny too me how dudes these days give rappers a pass for ANYTHING..literally went from excuses to plain not caring..lol..late 90's half these rappers lunch money would be getting took...ross included..

guess im from a diff era...nd im only 24 =/

Last edited:
Imagine how much d-ride Ricky woulda got from former fans, Hip-Hop community if he never lied about being a Correctional officer...

Chill homie anybody can shoot a video in the Calliope these days can 90% of the old Calliope is tore down homie..I'm from Uptown N.O. & I'm tell you like this homie where ROSS clown *** shot this video was the last of the old Calliope & nobody really be back there no more cuz it's all tore down & apartment style buildings are replacing the projects...The same thing happen to all our projects The NoliA, Melph,The St.Thomas, The St.Bernard, Desire, The Florida, The Fisher all our projects tored down expect for one & That's IBERVILLE a.k.a The VILLE... ROSS dying for Street cred he could have shoot a video anywhere in this city but he went in a damn near tore down project:smh::smh: ...Then after the video shoot he went walking around UPT on MLK the fool just didn't know he was walking in a warzone...A 5 year girl & a 33 year old got killed & a ten year old got shot where the clown was walking around at not knowing that drama can pop off anywhere & anybody can get it & all those victims were innocent by standers..

He did, cause he was patrolling the area.

Too easy :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom