**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Ross came through with this one :smokin :smokin

I didn't have high hopes for this one, but its a quality album. I like that there aren't too many trap beats on here... I got nervous when I heard So Sophisticated (Even though I mess with that track) & Hold Me Back as the singles.

3 Kings, Ashamed, MM4, & Sixteen will stay on repeat.

Great album on first listen. Smooth. Rumors of Ricky's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Musically at least. Funny thing is it won't matter. He's still going to underwhelm as far as sales go, just like all the other hot rappers not named Jay-Z did at this juncture in their career. Three or four albums in if you don't transcend the game you're going to fall off. Just the way it works in hip hop for some reason.

THIS ALBUM IS FLAMES!!! IF IT'S A TRACK "YOU" DON'T LIKE, THERE ARE 8976798675675 OTHER FOLK WHO "LIKE" IT ...ROSS NEVER FAILS, HASN'T FAILED HE'S MADE 4 CLASSICS, AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL THIS ANOTHER CLASSIC 
nthat.gif

Album has it tempo he kinda went back to the deeper then rap formula its a smooth album

IMO Ross still doesnt have no Classic albums under his belt like Jeezy

Gawd!!... This dude cracked the album open somethin' nasty with 'Pirates'!!!... :x

"...The fascination with fortune afford me mansions with Porsches...
Panameras, abortions, marajuana imported..."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Ashamed, Maybach IV, Sixteen, Amsterdam, Touch'n You, Ice Cold, Presidential 

are all whack.... 

Teflon Don > GF,ID

I think I might go ahead of cop this when it comes out and listen then. Never actually bought a Ross album, even though I've liked loads of tracks from every Ross album, yet I've bought every Jeezy album. Guess I'll finally give it a go.

Ashamed, Maybach IV, Sixteen, Amsterdam, Touch'n You, Ice Cold, Presidential 

are all whack.... 

Teflon Don > GF,ID
maybach music 4 and sixteen are far from wack

i can do without touch'n you , presedential and ice cold 

shoulda never released rich forever and dropped it as the intro , that beat transition is amazing

maybach music 4 and sixteen are far from wack

i can do without touch'n you , presedential and ice cold 

shoulda never released rich forever and dropped it as the intro , that beat transition is amazing
Eh im just not feelin 16 besides 3 stacks....

Maybach IV isnt whack... but just underwhelming i guess... =/

Album is average (Lol at the ross fans in here), a lot of sub-par tracks like (911,Hold Me Back,Touch N' You,So Sophisticated,Ice Cold,3 Kings & Presidential). I'll continue rocking with (Amsterdam,Ashamed,Sixteen,Pirates,Diced Pineapples,Ten Jesus Pieces & MM4)

Back
Top Bottom