The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I got the information from the sns website. The link is in my original post. 
yah that's what i figured.

I'll prolly go for online n if(when) I strike out hit up some contacts and then go to Bodega.  I'm hoping these will be pretty quiet.   Just hope they put 'em out against some stiff competition...

got em!

smokin.gif
:smokin

^me too, but i won't be relieved yet until i get that shippin' confirmation. not to rain on your parade, but i've had 2 orders in the past (both were for new balance sneakers) cancelled by sns, because they oversold their pairs (their servers couldn't handle the load). with that said, i wish you and myself luck that sns comes through!

az: true. my fingercroxx were canceled. im thinking since its there collab theyre less likely to oversell

copped on SNS, price is reasonable :nthat: thought packer released both their Question collabs at $150+shipping.

now the stress part is waiting for SNS to ship it, they got a history of cancelling orders.

Copped hopefully it doesn't get cancelled... had to call in to my bank and remove a block on my card surprisingly... I was still able to place order

az: true. my fingercroxx were canceled. im thinking since its there collab theyre less likely to oversell

yep! i hear you bro! my fingercroxx order was cancelled from sns as well.

i'm slowly feelin' better about our chances with sns coming through with these though...since it's almost 25 minutes after release now...and the sizes have been slowly disappearing from the crocus page (and not disappear immediately after like the 1st minute for the fingercroxx release).

and for those of you who are waitin' for packer or any other us-based retail shops to drop this shoe, you my friends are braver then me, as i'm always paranoid about sleepin' on a shoe that i really like...and ultimately not bein' about to cop it at retail because i wanted to get it at a slightly cheaper price but they are only offered in-store or i'm not quick enough on the trigger finger during the online release...haha. seriously though...good luck! and i always end up gettin' jealous too after knowin' that others got it cheaper...haha...

yep! i hear you bro! my fingercroxx order was cancelled from sns as well.

i'm slowly feelin' better about our chances with sns coming through with these though...since it's almost 25 minutes after release now...and the sizes have been slowly disappearing from the crocus page (and not disappear immediately after like the 1st minute for the fingercroxx release).

and for those of you who are waitin' for packer or any other us-based retail shops to drop this shoe, you my friends are braver then me, as i'm always paranoid about sleepin' on a shoe that i really like...and ultimately not bein' about to cop it at retail because i wanted to get it at a slightly cheaper price but they are only offered in-store or i'm not quick enough on the trigger finger during the online release...haha. seriously though...good luck! and i always end up gettin' jealous too after knowin' that others got it cheaper...haha...

idc, 164 for questions is a bit.... much? i know i cop jordans and nikes for around that price and all but i guess im just too used to the 120 or so they usually retail for. hopefully packer does come through as they have usually done with literally all recent question releases :tongue:

idc, 164 for questions is a bit.... much? i know i cop jordans and nikes for around that price and all but i guess im just too used to the 120 or so they usually retail for. hopefully packer does come through as they have usually done with literally all recent question releases :tongue:

If I remembered correctly, both packer questions collabs are retailed for $150 by them, so I don't think the SNS one will be around $120...well, if they are, I will double up :D

but if you factor in what...10 or 15 extra for shipping on top of that retail (unless you can walk in-store)...paying an extra 30-35 for an overseas order isn't that bad imo. also, to get it directly from the shop who curated the collab, there's something intangible about that too. plus for me personally, peace of mind that i actually got a pair locked down...haha...

all of the question collabs have been in $150s. only retros are $125. either way quality on questions kills that of higher priced jb and nike. packer does always come through (got both collabs of theirs from there) but after the oversell fiasco on the one release, they make me nervous. plus they sold the blue toes i ordered online to someone instore. either way im sure packer will have them around $150. if you dont want to try, hanon is putting theres up in a cpl days

Well 2 reasons for my hesitation 1 that 165 price tag and 2 its freakin lakers color
Love the questions but I dont think i can rock anything associated with that team oh well

i hate lakers too, but the questions are my all time fav bball shoe. i just love the design on them. they could come out in baby crap green and neon pink and id get them

i hate lakers too, but the questions are my all time fav bball shoe. i just love the design on them. they could come out in baby crap green and neon pink and id get them
I have a lot of friends that are laker fans and i know they will have a field day if they see me rockin these...i dislike lakers mainly for there fans coz the ones i know they always think they are the ****!... Lately theyve been quiet tho lol

Back to the shoes...now that i thought about it i should have bought as trade for the red packers ....DAMMIT!

Back
Top Bottom