The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Doubt that happens.
Agreed. It's Reebok so there is a chance but these are definitely more hyped, lack of a better word, than the non OG colorways they've been releasing lately. I mean look at the 20th anniversary red toes and black toes. They were out for awhile and I'm sure someone found some at outlets but those can't be had for near retail anymore. At least not my size. Ha.

Yeah, I've never seen deals on Blue or Red Toes lol. Seen like $300 plus unless it was a suede toe.
Might pass if I have to pay resale. Still enjoy the Why Not Us CW I have.

Prob been said but OGs had more toe to them than these if I remember right.

Either way I’m in for the nostalgia. One of the few pairs on my 2022 want list.

I wore my questions for the first time today and they are comfy…Im thinking of paying resale for the red toe but a 100 over retail not sure I want to pull the trigger lol…Is it just me or the laces keep getting untied for no reason? It reminds me of the 13’s which have the same issue with the laces keep getting untied

418C58D7-D24E-40FF-BF8E-6582DA22DFDC.jpeg

25 year old Size 10s. Ready for some blue toes.

I would buy these if they released them like this instead of them constantly putting the patent toe on them, such a colorway that just works
I would too. However, don’t sleep on the new blk/gold colorway coming out. They have black suede on the toebox. It’s never been done on that color so it’s a nice change from the usual patent leather.

I wanna hold out and see if these blue toes go on disco, what do you guys think?

Doubt that happens.

It's not realistic to expect any original colorways of a retro signature shoe to go on discount nowadays, especially after the pandemic began in 2020.

They're normally excluded from discounts. If you try to hold out to see if they'll eventually be allowable for discounts or if they have a markdown, it's a risk because your size may be gone by the time that happens because everyone will try to get them as soon as they release and dumb resellers will try to acquire them to resell for a small profit due to low markup compounded with selling fees.

I recall most of the common sizes for the 2020 red suede toe Question were gone by the time the discount restriction on them were lifted. I just played it safe and ordered mine online on the morning of the release at retail price on Footaction.

These blue toe Question will take so long to go on discount.

Before the pandemic, it was easy to get unoriginal colorways of retro signature shoes on discount or markdown because they would be sitting there and retailers had to liquidate things. But with retailers getting stingy compounded with resellers gobbling things up during this pandemic have made deals somewhat impossible.

I would too. However, don’t sleep on the new blk/gold colorway coming out. They have black suede on the toebox. It’s never been done on that color so it’s a nice change from the usual patent leather.

You haven't been keeping up with my constant questioning on the release date on those or me kicking myself for not jumping on the below retail overseas deal mons back :lol:

You haven't been keeping up with my constant questioning on the release date on those or me kicking myself for not jumping on the below retail overseas deal mons back :lol:
Oh damn, lol.

Reebok is odd like that when it comes to releases. I like the spontaneous drops but it does suck if they’re limited. I’m not even the type to pay re-sale either.

Does anyone know if the Hero Discount on Reebok.com work on the blue toes and answer 1 on release date? I am thinking about getting both if 🔥

Put a bid on SX the other day for $153. Someone bit today, to my surprise. After tax, fees and shipping, $191 delivered. That’s like $16 over retail + tax here in California. Maybe overpaid by a few bucks, but if I got them on actual US release and had to pay shipping, it’s basically retail. I’m good with that price and super hyped to finally get a pair—after I’ve passed over and over again like a moron going all the way back to the OGs. Happy to get them now and not even have to sweat it in August, for a few extra bucks at most. 🔥

I might have to go the StockX/GOAT route as well. Feel like I’ll have a hard time hitting at retail.

Reebok did a promo deal with Champs for August for them so I’m thinking that it would be a pretty wide release.
Yeah I wasn’t too concerned about not being able to get a pair on release day. That’s why I only put up a lowball offer just for the heck of it. The fact someone accepted it just means I don’t even have to deal with it when they officially release.

UPDATE: Well F. The SX seller shipped the shoes to them, but this afternoon I received an email from SX saying they had to match me up with another seller because they "were having issues with this seller." The shoes did arrive at SX for authentication, so I dunno if that means they were fakes or something else. Annoying, but oh well, I'll get them eventually LOL

Last edited:
Aww man. No white accent color on the hexalite pods.
Yeah only thing I don't like about them. Mine pair had some QC issues as well. There's already some yellowing on one seam and a dirt mark on the shoe laces. Had some shoe glue on the toe too but I was able to get that off with some soap. Still happy with the purchase though. Must have for me this year.

Yeah only thing I don't like about them. Mine pair had some QC issues as well. There's already some yellowing on one seam and a dirt mark on the shoe laces. Had some shoe glue on the toe too but I was able to get that off with some soap. Still happy with the purchase though. Must have for me this year.

All good man, I’m glad you’re happy with them. I’ve had a few shoes (not just Reebok) with QC problems and I do the same with cleaning them and sometimes using a nail clipper to trim off loose threads.

Back
Top Bottom