The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

It's cool and all that they constantly make multiple colorways for the Question because there's clearly a demand for them and it gives people choices, but I don't see myself getting into them because I'm just going to stick with the actual original colorways from Iverson's rookie year.

I actually tried to give it a chance with the Street Sleigh & Why Not Us? versions, but I ended up purging them from my possession as I clarified in a previous post on here. I realized they weren't for me after having both of them for over a year.

It's cool and all that they constantly make multiple colorways for the Question because there's clearly a demand for them and it gives people choices, but I don't see myself getting into them because I'm just going to stick with the actual original colorways from Iverson's rookie year.

I actually tried to give it a chance with the Street Sleigh & Why Not Us? versions, but I ended up purging them from my possession as I clarified in a previous post on here. I realized they weren't for me after having both of them for over a year.

Blue toes...red toes...all I need.

Might get spicy and grab the latest kobe pair though.

Screenshot_20220512-210909_Chrome~2.jpg

I funny how people want pay a mark up price to get different brands early but will pay 1 to 3 hundreds dollars for some j's

I funny how people want pay a mark up price to get different brands early but will pay 1 to 3 hundreds dollars for some j's

i don't pay early mark up for Js either, i've paid late tax, but i've done that for a few Question colabs like the Burn Rubbers and the Rafters (which were stolen). I missed the early overseas deals, no biggie, i'm fine with paying retail for this pair, i will not be waiting for the typical Reebok sale

Blue toes...red toes...all I need.

Might get spicy and grab the latest kobe pair though.

That’s me too, just the OG colorways. I’d like the yellow toes but other than that, just the red, blue toes and the black and gold.

We're basically in the same boat with our preference for the original colorways from the 1996-97 NBA season with the Question.

I think the Lakers colorway that came out in late 2020 was the only alternate color I liked that were made after the originals. I'm going to admit I'm a Lakers fan, so that's why I had interest in them. But it's too bad they weren't available in stores and the resellers f'd it up online with the release on New Year's Eve that year with their bots. What's stupid is that there wasn't demand for them on the secondary market. They basically hoarded them to resell online for not much higher than retail value or pretty much at retail price, which effectively meant a loss for them after fees overhead with the bots.

You’re very welcome my man👍

I also hope Reebok retros those Carolina blue/navy toe Questions. That whole line up from 1999/2000 were nice!

I really never paid attention to the Question after 1998 to know what other colors were made thereafter. I never got any of the original colorways in 1997. The only Question I ever got in the late '90s were the red suede toe pair in summer 1998. And I learned about two years ago from a fellow member on this site that version wasn't even the same one that Iverson wore.

I'm still confused about that red suede toe pair I got in 1998. I think I noticed it didn't have the 3M-style laces like the one Iverson wore after it was brought to my attention. I always noticed he wore the red suede toe pair in addition to the pearlized blue toe pair during his rookie year. I think someone informed me the red suede toe pair that was released nationwide in 1998 was a differing version from Iverson's pair. I heard the red suede toe version identical to Iverson's pair was supposedly only available regionally in Philadelphia (76ers home market) and Virginia (his home state) back in 1997.

I admit having the three throwback jerseys from his rookie year piqued my interest in the original colorways retroactively now.

Actually, makes perfect sense lol. There was a Zoom Flight 95 takedown that had the bug eyes taken out. Reminds me of those. Just picked my pair up...

PXL_20220421_201819362.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220421_202219427.PORTRAIT.jpg

These are NICE! I love the colorblocking! how’s the sizing? TTS?

Last edited:
These are NICE! I love the colorblocking! how’s the sizing? TTS?

TTS to slightly roomy, imo. Not sure if I could've sized down, though. I've worn mine quite a few times and they're getting better as they break in, comfort wise. They just dropped a purple toe Lakers pair too.

Back
Top Bottom