The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Finally got the Kobe pair.
10471893_1454472681470721_1747710062_n.jpg

Checking out Instagram and I found this guy who does customs. Check out his work. I've been in contact with him, may take a chance on getting a customer done, said it'll be between 20 - 75 bucks depending on what I want done. 

SocalSole24 is his name

Wow, that's a good job! I would've restored those instead. That's the exact colorway (3M toungue + red sole) he Iverson won the 2001 all star game

Just wanted to add better pics of this sneaker since the last ones were from my crappy cell phone :wow:

Reebok Question X BAIT look-see samples
The shop owners experimented with the placement of materials on the shoe and added touches that didn't make the final cut due to higher cost.

Snake skin stripe down the tongue

Close up and note the raised 3M lettering

Lace tips with font didn't make the cut. Damn.

Thats crazy. Makes you wonder where they got a fsr of a shoe that old. They even got a 12.5.

Last edited:
fake questions are really rare, probably rarer than some of the most limited questions lol.

every once and a while i come across sellers on ebay who are selling old question colorways in multiple sizes but they're legit and probably just getting rid of old stock, got a pair of carolina lows for $100 :D

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

come on fellas

Those are not "og" Questions. These are black/silver team Question retros that came out in 2010. These dropped before the "boom/hype" and did not sell well, this is why I'm not shocked the seller has a full size run.

Here's a shot of Bon Jovi rocking the exact pair during a concert

and I guess he's a Reebok/ Iverson fan too because he's got the blk/gold-patent pair too

Last edited:
fake questions are really rare, probably rarer than some of the most limited questions lol.

every once and a while i come across sellers on ebay who are selling old question colorways in multiple sizes but they're legit and probably just getting rid of old stock, got a pair of carolina lows for $100
happy.gif
I still have 2 pair of deadstock, white with pearlized red toe reissue from 2012.  I sat online the whole day in May when they were to be released and just waited checking every site hoping someone would put it up early. I only got 2 pair but i got 3 of the white with blue toe(still never wore those either). I never see any size 12 deadstock of the red pearlized toe on ebay. They are always used. 

The more I see those "first ballots" the more they're growing on me. Probabally won't cop unless they hit discount though.

Hey Guys! I bought the Reebok Q96 'Year of the Horse' or 'Shoe about Nothing' colorway. I'll post and take pics tomorrow with some good ligtning

Back
Top Bottom