The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Much much better in person

All these in hand pics of the stashes are looking real good. Contemplating picking up a pair. Kinda wish they made the area whee it's a royal blue the shade of navy blue though.

Would def like to double up, but after paying 110 shipped I cant bring myself to pay full price.

So we're really not gonna talk about the Question pumps?

These are sick, i love the contrast between the black and tan/grey? with the orange hits so far they are looking like a cop

Just got an awesome deal on a pair of the Stashs using my $65 in Ebay bucks on a pair that was listed for Retail shipped :nthat: cant wait to get them

Last edited:
I don't know if I told ya'll but I've been looking for a Black/Gold pair. Found a pair on Ebay for 70 Shipped DS! and comes in the Iverson Collector Box intact perfect. 

Will post pics as soon as they come in! Apparently the sellers (could be lying) but they were 'twodaves' apparently they buy storages and found em. 

Glad to finally obtain them in my size.. my go ahead and do a customer with Mache, and get them gold and leave the toe Black... but he said it would be 350.. Yikes, might have to wait! lol

congrats on finally getting them for a good price

i like that gold splatter print custom on the black and golds up there

They're prolly really dried up by now but by any chance have any of you seen the Georgetown questions sitting anywhere still?

Last edited:
Got my Stashs in today

I love them, but wish they would have kept the Ostritch leather, in comparison to other collabs i feel like this one was cheaply done
they could have at least done like a ballistic mesh or some type of canvas

Back
Top Bottom