The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. 
not hating at all some people just dont have an income I guess you chose reselling shoes everybody has to make money somehow. it's just an Etiquette thing that's all you see some people salty on here and your over here bragging about 10+ pairs people don't want to read that

Just spoke with Reebok, rep stated there warehouse is really busy right now which is causing the delay. Said some should receive shipping tomorrow, at the latest Thursday.

Last edited:
reebok is taking their sweet time charging me and shipping but as long as they come through then i dont mind the wait.

To the people hating on dreamteamusa dreamteamusa is it a ridiculous amount of pairs hell yeah! But if you had the opportunity to do what he did I'm sure some of you would. I am not going to lie I would've also but I wouldn't for the simple fact it's reebok! Hype is never that big I wouldn't risk the money, now think about it he has 14 pairs he still may lose money, then you guys will be happy. To end rant none of us would've passed at the chance if they were yeezy's. But give the man some respect because he is also the person who always gives discounts on reebok and doesn't ask for anything return. I guess this was his return.

Decibel in mondawmin mall Baltimore just got there shipment late yesterday copped two pairs still virtually all sizes not many people know go cop!!

Honestly, if I could cop that many I would, I have my reasons. I just lost over 150 kicks to some ********. Copping multiples of limited releases like this could definitely help me get some of those back.

To the people hating on @DreamTeamUSA is it a ridiculous amount of pairs hell yeah! But if you had the opportunity to do what he did I'm sure some of you would. I am not going to lie I would've also but I wouldn't for the simple fact it's reebok! Hype is never that big I wouldn't risk the money, now think about it he has 14 pairs he still may lose money, then you guys will be happy. To end rant none of us would've passed at the chance if they were yeezy's. But give the man some respect because he is also the person who always gives discounts on reebok and doesn't ask for anything return. I guess this was his return.
@onlyjs  PM me on the next big release and if I have discounts available (which 99% of the time I do), you will be hooked up I assure you. Crazy how all these dudes who hardly do anything to contribute to NT (thousands of posts to like 50 rep points) are quick to knock the next man. Always a double standard. 

Last edited:
Reebok has to have the worst craftsmanship ever. The suede is stiff, dry and cheap and just take a look at this midsole. Every single one of my pairs had problems and I copped 5
[/IMG]

So sad I checked the thread right before that restock post, and just now. Thanks for the heads up DTUSA, and reps. At least some more people got some. On to the next one I guess

Back
Top Bottom