The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

As long as my order isn't canceled I'm good. I've waited much longer to receive shipping info or the item itself.

stayblunted stayblunted
And I wouldn't say we are bickering. Just showing some concern being that no one has received anything but their order confirmation since Friday.

Last edited:
seems like 5,000 of these were released not. 1996. im still coppin paairs from retail locations today

you have to understand ^ that reebok is not really a hype machine company. Therefore this is why you might be seeing them still instores. Could be wrong, post pics of the shoes like the # of 1996

These should've shipped already like @DreamTeamUSA said. They released on Friday! It's Tuesday and nothing!? Like Nike has a lot of orders daily and their service is way faster than this! @DreamTeamUSA how many pairs did you buy? Was there a limit? I just went for one and left
Ordered 7 pairs. Limit was one per order, so 7 different orders were placed. I know people on NT knock it all the time, but at the end of the day I'm not gonna pass on a quick flip
Did reebok charge anybody else card,but didnt send tracking email??
They've finally charged my card for all pairs I ordered. No tracking yet though

You can't seriously think that I was the only one guilty of this. I'm the only one who will actually come out and admit it. 
No, but with the quantity available I'm sure most just went for their size instead of trying to cop multiples to flip. Not knocking you, but you know people hate seeing post like that, being that they may not have been able to get just one.

Even if dudes bought multiple to offset the cost of their own pair, I can almost guarantee no one (at least on NT) bought 7 pairs.
Only reason they didn't buy as many is because they sold out before they had the chance. 
No, but with the quantity available I'm sure most just went for their size instead of trying to cop multiples to flip. Not knocking you, but you know people hate seeing post like that, being that they may not have been able to get just one.
Yeah, I hear you, but opportunity knocked this time and I opened the door 

Next time I'll just buy all 1996 (minus physical location pairs) for myself.   Lesson learned
I been hooking up people with discounts and early links for Reebok releases way before you did. Check the Shaq Attaq and Shaqnosis threads. So don't come here acting all high and mighty

Last edited:
People struggling to get one pair in there hands your scooping up 7. Every single one of use could have done that with the link he posted. It's all about helping eachother out not trying to flip six pairs and make a lil profit your a disgrace

People struggling to get one pair in there hands your scooping up 7. Every single one of use could have done that with the link he posted. It's all about helping eachother out not trying to flip six pairs and make a lil profit your a disgrace
Actually not everyone on here could have done that. Lot of broke sneakerheads out there, believe  me. And I'm getting rid of all seven pairs, not six. Already got pearl reds and pearl blues and thats all the Questions I need

Last edited:
14 pairs total after the restock. Anyone who didn't get a pair after today's restock link I posted have only themselves to blame. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom