The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Anyone know if the plethora of other stores that were allegedly getting them is still planning an online release?

I think if you check your account and your order status went from new to processing you should be good. Who knows though

Oh, I got order confirmation, it was just spam cause they sent it in sweedish...anyways it hasn't shipped, still listed as processing, and I havent been refunded yet, guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

i just got a notice that my size 10 shipped from sns.cool,but i need a 13.ya cant win em all

Last edited:
I received the order confirmation e-mail yesterday. I just now received a cancellation/refund notice from them for the full amount.

Dang yo, I ordered like almost 8 pst, and I just got ship confirm. Was sure I was gonna get cancelled.

heck, i ordered at 11:30 est.  still havent received a cancellation...
nerd.gif

Just got my confirmation even though my order went through at 9:02 est. I'm sure they're just really busy.

no shipping conf and no cancellation email im leaning towards the cancellation at this point
They most likely would have cancelled by now. They're site says on larger releases they can't handle all the shipping in one day like on most releases. They say allow 2-3 days or something like that so I'd be optimistic about it.

Back
Top Bottom