The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

everyone don't get too excited until you get the shipping email....I got my previous 3 orders cancelled by SNS including two new balances and the crocus question. :smh:

got the new order in as well, but won't be surprised if they get axed again.

My order was confirmed for a 10.5 at 9:02. If I don't get a shipping confirmation I'll be pretty frustrated. How long does SNS usually take to confirm shipping?

Feeling pretty salty tbh...refreshed the page at 9a on the dot and ALL sizes said OOS. Went back through and got a 12.5 added, clicked the payment button and the site errored out...when I was finally able to get the site reloaded my pair was gone.

:-/

My order was confirmed for a 10.5 at 9:02. If I don't get a shipping confirmation I'll be pretty frustrated. How long does SNS usually take to confirm shipping?

Their disclaimer says 24hrs and that there site cannot handle high volume releases, so selling beyond their stock is pretty much certain.

But I think you'll be alright, I checked out with a 10.5 about 15min after you and that's usually the most stocked size in every shoe release.

Isiah Thomas PE

Exactly...doesn't make sense that they should be able to charge more than the store Reebok did the collab with.

For one...box prices are suggested retail price, stores can do what they want as long as their customers are still willing to pay.

Two, SNS is an overseas boutique so when Packer sells their product they have to pay shipping and customs fees and its passed down to the consumer. We're usually on the other end of that, but Europeans always pay more than we do for our products.

How do you know it's sold out? You can still add size 11 to your cart.

try checking out...it will give you the sold out msg
size 11 sold out on packers. i had a call at work(wasnt near a pc). got off at 11:03 all sold out :x

How do you know it's sold out? You can still add size 11 to your cart.

it tells you that there is a error, product sold out... sad face

Back
Top Bottom