**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Tryna see is if this is wilding or not

Excuse the D&G
grin.gif

Lightwork with the Joxers.

Heard from a reliable source Polo store in Philly was having some insane sale last weekend that might have carried over. Homie got like $2700 worth of Jackets,Dress Shoes,and Button ups for around $700 might be worth checking out.
nerd.gif

Winter 2015 was the last lookbook from RRL. Heard from a reliable source that they to stop doing lookbooks in part because they always got out to the general public when it was only intended for employess to see.

Im really liking the spring items from RRL. There are like 3 jeans i want so far. The funny part is i already have very similiar RRL jeans in practically the same wash but they are normal slim fit as opposed to slim narrow that are on my wishlist.

granger owings sale looks serious, I'll visit the storefront when I'm in SC this year.
rocksteady, rodrigo, kingpin- nice pickups
legend, that jacket is nice. RRL Spring 16' does look strong

Today...
Polo Suede Quilted Jacket, Polo Patchwork Knit Sweater, Polo Workshirt, Polo Canvas Pant with leather pockets, Ralph Lauren Boots, Polo Hat, Polo Leather Gloves

granger owings sale looks serious, I'll visit the storefront when I'm in SC this year.
rocksteady, rodrigo, kingpin- nice pickups
legend, that jacket is nice. RRL Spring 16' does look strong

Today...
Polo Suede Quilted Jacket, Polo Patchwork Knit Sweater, Polo Workshirt, Polo Canvas Pant with leather pockets, Ralph Lauren Boots, Polo Hat, Polo Leather Gloves

I just got rid of those plaid boots

I just got rid of those plaid boots
I had every intention of selling my pair last Fall when I saw the Native Amercian version that Frank posted, but I decided to hang on to these since RL didnt' release them. In a way I'm glad I couldn't find a replacement for them....very underrated boots.

MAJOR pickup a couple of days ago at Great Mill in Milpitas. Was on sale for $279 down from $349. Then 40% off then 15% because the chick was cool $155 out the door. PERFECT for this cold NYC weather :pimp:

Hmm need a tan leather so I got a decision to make breh's

Light casual leather with fringes

Or a plaid lined typical rancher leather jacket

SMB - so dope, those boots though ..... and the bro RRLegend was supposed to sell me a pair :smh:

Polo Sport - Cleannn setup man, you been holding out :nerd:

Great stuff guys, keep it up.

Just a little update, I have seen Fall 16 and there is no beacon print, no patchwork, no native american anything. Nothing rugged at all. 88-keys was saying they are not gonna be doing that theme any longer. I didn't really believe him at the time but it might actually be true. Between Rugby and Black Label being incorporated into blue label I guess the native american, rugged stuff is the odd man out. Hopefully it is a temporary hiatus. There are some very nice, classy pieces next fall ( you can see the BL themes) but nothing really standout imo. Enjoy this springs Yosemite Collection as it might be awhile before we see anything like it. The good news: black, wool martini bear!

Thanks SP.

Frank, great info about Fall 16'. I hope that RRL picks up the Native American collections that Polo will be missing.

Went to the Macy's at wellington green mall today...caught some good steals

Got both of these for $25 each

My wife copped this for $28....

68dmy0.jpg

Last edited:
Winter 2015 was the last lookbook from RRL. Heard from a reliable source that they to stop doing lookbooks in part because they always got out to the general public when it was only intended for employess to see.

There is some sort of book I have seen snippets of it , I forgot where I read it but they are doing some sort of customer catalog approach but I, not sure how we would get a hold of it??

There is some sort of book I have seen snippets of it , I forgot where I read it but they are doing some sort of customer catalog approach but I, not sure how we would get a hold of it??

The inspiration l.a. Event. But they are trying to get away from the pdf catalogs I used to get .

Back
Top Bottom