**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nerd.gif
where granger owings at? I've been in Columbia since I came to Carolina in 09 never heard of it
Yeah I just found it a few months ago. Its downtown - on mainstreet. None of their RL/RRL stock is listed on their site either so you wouldn't know they had it unless you went inside. 

Yeah I just found it a few months ago. Its downtown - on mainstreet. None of their RL/RRL stock is listed on their site either so you wouldn't know they had it unless you went inside. 
Aight, Aight next time I'm in Charleston visiting Family I'm gonna jump on 26 to 321 and Hello Main St. I was tempted to pick up the phone and call them a few weeks back when you gave a heads up... Blasphemy no RL/RRL stock on their website...

Aww Man... Just clicked on a few pics and got a pixelated rush!!!!
eek.gif
 What they design their site with... Wordpress??

Peace...
wink.gif

Last edited:
@Deeester Only saw b&t sizes when I copped.

I see the Carolina connection going in here. My roots are in Columbia, nah Im lying da fam is from friggin Lugoff :rofl: I20 in the building :D

Damn I didn't know there were so many Carolina NTers. Repped all for the info. Might head downtown today to check it out

SMB - Dope fit, you know how I feel about that scenic shawl neck, one of my favorite items in the past few years hands down :smokin

Good stuff up there^

Temps dropped today so I got another wear out of these....

Polo Sample Full Shearling Lambskin Vest, Polo Intarsita Wool Sweater, Polo Sportshirt, Polo Wool Hound Rep Tie, Polo Canvas Trail Pant with Leather trim, Ralph Lauren Calfskin Quilted Bike Boots, Polo Leather Gloves.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... From the stock photo... Nice Nice Very Nice... Downright aristocratic...

A 12 gauge would complete the montage... dem boots are no joke...

I see you have a weakness for quilted goods...
wink.gif

I on the other hand have a weakness for RLX

RLX Tyrol Goose Down Parka

RLX Tyrol Coyote Fur Hooded Goose Down Parka

RLX Tyrol Coyote Fur Hooded Goose Down Parka Ensemble

RLX Tyrol Coyote Fur Hooded Goose Down Parka (Green w/ removable hood and leather accents)

RLX Merino Wool Military Inspired Shawl Cardigan with laced sides (Light Green)

RLX Warrior 1/2 Zip Mockneck Fleece (Orange w/ Green accents)

RLX Nylon Web Belt (Orange)

RLX Treated Cotton "Mission" Insulated Ski Pants (Green)

Please excuse the Asolo Sasslong GV Boots (Light Green)

As Always Here's a Sneak Peek of What's to Come...

Peace...
wink.gif

Last edited:
RLX Tyrol Coyote Fur Hooded Goose Down Parka Ensemble

RLX Tyrol Coyote Fur Hooded Goose Down Parka (Green w/ removable hood and leather accents)
RLX Merino Wool Military Inspired Shawl Cardigan with laced sides (Light Green)
RLX Warrior 1/2 Zip Mockneck Fleece (Orange w/ Green accents)
RLX Nylon Web Belt (Orange)
RLX Treated Cotton "Mission" Insulated Ski Pants (Green)
This is so nice. Love that wool parka with coyote trim. RL just does not make this level of quality anymore; even the new purple label parka's like this have shearling trim and not the coyote fur.
The ski pant is so well made, and the climbing belt paired with the warrior pullover looks great togeher. Another great setup. :smokin

The pre-review looks serious already too.

...And Yes, I do have a huge appreciation for quilted items from RL.

@ Ahat, great fight gloves. I'm still on the fence about them, but your picture make a strong case to buy them.

Last edited:
This is so nice. Love that wool parka with coyote trim. RL just does not make this level of quality anymore; even the new purple label parka's like this have shearling trim and not the coyote fur.
The ski pant is so well made, and the climbing belt paired with the warrior pullover looks great togeher. Another great setup.
smokin.gif

@ Ahat, great fight gloves. I'm still on the fence about them, but your picture make a strong case to buy them.
I wish it was a "Wool" Parka but it's Cotton just like the "Mission" pants... I actually ordered a different parka from the RL website and they sent me

the Tyrol Parka... I was heated for their false advertising and was offered a full refund but decided to keep it NeWayz... It was the last XXL they had.

I don't know what size you are but there's another Tyrol Coyote Fur Parka on the flea... item# 231795060737 and it's NWT... Good Luck...

Peace...
wink.gif

The ski pant is so well made, and the climbing belt paired with the warrior pullover looks great togeher. Another great setup. :smokin

I couldnt decide between these and the quilted touchscreen leather ones. I always liked driving gloves and these have a wool lining under so they are warmer than the traditional driving gloves so i went with them.

I always had a few polo pieces in the wardrobe throughout the years but ever since streetwear became non existant i been on a polo binge for a couple years..been feasting on the .com site with the sales and such... will post pics of fits in the spring. Be easy Lo heads

Here is a couple pics from the Granger Owings sale. It'll continue until this Saturday, I believe.

The current stock of RRL work shirts are L/XL

Cashmere Dreams; all these chunky sweaters were marked down from $400+ to $100.

They had more stuff I didn't take pics of like RRL Denim and a lot of Polo items like this superb distressed Moro jacket (XL) marked down from $900 to $270. Great day!

Last edited:
Thanks bro I appreciate the kind words, work and OT have definitely been kicking my assss but I will try to improve on the turn around time of you guys orders. As always I still can assist in 25% off any RL,RRL, Purple Label and Denim Supply items as long as the size is on RL.com

Back
Top Bottom