**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Don't know if this is legit or not - recognize some of the models and style of clothing but judge for yourself...

(This might be old stuff - dunno)

LOOKish BOOK  <-Click

I like the Sweater on the Brother and the boots - on the other model the boots are dope...

There's a nice belt (RL) on some of the models as well...

Peace...

Last edited:
Dammit Now Ya'll got me looking for Look Books......

I'm gonna go on a Purple Label Hunt for some of these leathers...

(There goes my Tax & vacation money...)

some of those leathers are how do you say....

Lookish Book Purple Label     <- Click

Disclaimer: Don't quote me on any of this Stuff...

Peace... (meh nah rock dem espadrills..)
mean.gif

Dammit there goes that Belt....

Last edited:
Don't know if this is legit or not - recognize some of the models and style of clothing but judge for yourself...
(This might be old stuff - dunno)

LOOKish BOOK 
[/URL]
I like the Sweater on the Brother and the boots - on the other model the boots are dope...
There's a nice belt (RL) on some of the models as well...

Peace...

This looks like fall 2016 Santa Barbara Collection. They always have some sneak peaks around fashion week.

About to run into Macys after work to hit up their Presidents day sale.... 

Is Ralph dot com the only online spot to cop RRL jeans? I feel like i have been sleeping on them and need to step my game up... but i have no idea as to fit, i searched for brick and mortar locations and only saw CA and NY... I typically wear J Crew 484 jeans ..... any tips on making the switch to the RRL joints? 

here is info on 484 for those who dont do Crew  (slim tapered) 

Our slimmest fit yet, for guys who like their pants slim, not skinny. This pair is made from traditional cotton denim that's lightly washed to preserve the rich, inky indigo color, then handsanded just enough to achieve that perfectly broken-in feel.

Cotton.
Zip fly.
Traditional 5-pocket styling.
Machine wash.
Import.
SIZE & FIT DETAILS
size charts
Sits below waist.
Extra slim through hip and thigh, with our narrowest leg.
14" leg opening (based on size 32/32).

I appreciate the help ... and do RRL jeans always run + 300 a pop? 

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
Really want to cop this but I need to see better pics

A lot of people contact me to make order but are unaware of fitment, I would suggest ordering and returning so you can at least get an idea of how the denim fits before purchasing. I'm aware there are very few RRL stores outside of the major cities, and that makes it difficult especially for a brand whose sizing is so inconsistent.. When you do find out what your size is lmk and I can assist.

A lot of people contact me to make order but are unaware of fitment, I would suggest ordering and returning so you can at least get an idea of how the denim fits before purchasing. I'm aware there are very few RRL stores outside of the major cities, and that makes it difficult especially for a brand whose sizing is so inconsistent.. When you do find out what your size is lmk and I can assist.
Im going to order a few for fit, and return.... hopefully soon. 

Just got these in yesterday... Gonna head to the RRL store this weekend as temps are supposed to climb into the 50's in NYC....

I might roll up on the old iron horse if it's not too windy

Did the Marshalls thingy yesterday and got a nice RLX as well...

Peace... (Apologies in advance - doing this via cell)

Some of ya'll really be hitting licks on the ralph smdh If it's not in macys out here you're sol

The polo outlets are even worse surprisingly...Wish I could get my hands on some of these 

pieces a few of you are grabbing in here and at that price. 

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
Really want to cop this but I need to see better pics
^ As soon as I saw this, I said the exact same thing.

That LE tooled vest is flames, but I prefer the RRL olive drab color all leather version with tooled trim from a couple seasons ago.

Polo bear sweater is unraveling at the feet, anything I can do to fix it? 

Not noticeable from afar, but I can notice it and it's bother the hell out of me. 

Newest pickup from RRL showed up.
rrl-carmack-faded-black-quilted-liner-jacket-black-product-0-600718006-normal.jpeg
Carmack Quilted Jacket

I thought the last XL was a great buy at $230, ,but its one of the the worst quality items I've received from .com. The jacket has no weight to it at all. It's lighter than a dress shirt, and the zipper feels like gold foil over plastic. This will be the 5th item I've sent back to .com this year because of subpar quality. RL needs to get it together.

Did anyone buy the RRL jeans with the wool lining? Thoughts?

OK OK Fam so I'm at work minding my business and the servers go down and Outlook 365 throws a fit...

So I have some spare time to surf... for some reason I Googled

Ralph Lauren RLX 2003  then I clicked on images and

Bingo I come across a pic of the RLX chassis jacket...

I then click on the website and start reading about the dude who designed it...

Turns out this guy is pretty much responsible for all the dope RLX & Black Label

pieces I own... Every piece he talks about I own and consider First Rate... 

He talks about incorporating Schoeller wool  and other fabrics in the design process

and the various patents he got from some of his RLX and Black Label designs...

I always wondered why RLX seemed to fall off and Black Label as well... Now I know why!!! 

He left Ralph Lauren to work for another company!!! NeWayz!!!!! I keep scrolling down through

the images and I see a pair of boots that have bothered me since I first saw them....

I remember years ago seeing these on some polo site that I wasn't sure was real or not...

I got the official RL.com on the phone and gave them the url and asked about the boots...

Now get this they would neither confirm nor deny the website or the boots???!!!! 

I was like are you serious I just want to know before I purchase these bad boys but I 

couldn't get a straight answer out of them so I just let it go... Madness!!!!

OK OK OK so (martini)bear with me all this has a purpose and yes you get the Happy Ending...

So I come to the end of the images and click on "Show more images" and a new page comes up...

I'm scrolling and I come across this pic of this banging sister so I'm like Damn!!!! I'm at work though...

I can't risk clicking on that... Might send up all types of red flags here at work... Hmmmmmm

So I take a picture of the above picture using my phone and pull up this app called "Veracity"  <-- (ios app) 

So "Veracity" starts to scan the web for this picture and comes back with some results...

I click on one of the links and it takes me believe it or not to this crazy website...

HERE  [sup]<-- Click (go ahead I dare you)[/sup]

I was like GET OUT!!!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Disclaimer: (Any Haters can report me to the admins/mods if you want)
roll.gif

Peace...

Newest pickup from RRL showed up.
rrl-carmack-faded-black-quilted-liner-jacket-black-product-0-600718006-normal.jpeg
Carmack Quilted Jacket

I thought the last XL was a great buy at $230, ,but its one of the the worst quality items I've received from .com. The jacket has no weight to it at all. It's lighter than a dress shirt, and the zipper feels like gold foil over plastic. This will be the 5th item I've sent back to .com this year because of subpar quality. RL needs to get it together.

Yeah that jacket was cheeks , put mine up on eBay for like 150

Yeah that jacket was cheeks , put mine up on eBay for like 150
You won by getting $150 for it; everything about it says $35 jacket in person. There is no way that item should have a RRL tag in it. And even thought Ill be refunded, the fact that I handed RL $230 for it still bothers me. I can't believe how quickly the quality has fallen in just over a year.

roll.gif
@Herueyes  I've been lead back to at least 2 appreciation threads from random images since I've been on here

Repped for that info on JJ Collier. Looking through his work and it is
nthat.gif
 it's a shame he didn't stay with Ralph. 

I've seen several Spyder jackets out and about that have made me look twice though.

Last edited:
You won by getting $150 for it; everything about it says $35 jacket in person. There is no way that item should have a RRL tag in it. And even thought Ill be refunded, the fact that I handed RL $230 for it still bothers me. I can't believe how quickly the quality has fallen in just over a year.

Your right I got close to the 150

Back
Top Bottom